Fantasy ... too extreme?

Ok. I retired last year and have decided, like others, that Kink and the Hobbyverse are too important in my life so I am back and decided I would quickly throw out one of my wildest fantasies just to say hello!

I won't go in to great detail but ... my Domme (I am not currently taken) summons her nasty little slut to her chamber's. She has one of her Subs dress me up and add applicable makeup and everything else to get her slut all dolled up for what she has in store for him. Once fully feminized, she blindfolds me and all I know is we leave in a car and travel somewhere. I am led from the car and eventually find myself suspended in a sex swing, the room is terribly dark with only one bright light shining on her little slut. I can smell cigarettes, cigars and even that unspoken flower. She approaches me, steps between my legs and leans forward, simply telling me tonight her friends will enjoy me and that I will please them all.

Then, slowly but surely, man after man after woman after TS girl approach me and fill my holes with their cocks and Dildos and tongues and fingers and fists. Cum is shot on my face, down my throat and deep in to my ass, and all points in between. I am not sure how long I am sexually given to these beautiful people but once the smoke clears and everyone leaves, my Goddess lovingly unties me and pulls me from the swing, leads me to the front door and kicks my slutty self to the curb, telling me she will not have my cum soaked body in her car and to find myself a ride home.

I call a cab, and still dressed like the little slut I am, covered in man juices and more, I stand on this busy street waiting for the cab to take me home.

I am in heaven.
Nope not at all. Seems interesting although I am not to the point where I would partake in all of that.
Many of my lil sluts request to be used and taken by others for my pleasure. A very common request. Now some REALLY want this to happen and are always hoping Ma'am has a surprise guest or two for our play time and others just enjoy the naughtiness of the thought of taking on Ma'ams Bull for her. For daytime play taking your slut to a ABS and having him show you how well he can suck for Ma'am is always a nice foreplay. As its all about the pleasure.........
ABS Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Sorry, what is this? (totally into this fantasy, by the way)
ABS: Adult Book Store
Hi hookem...I have missed ya babe!

My motto---if you enjoy it,then do it!!
I'd like to watch that being done to my ATF! (except I'd call the taxi for her)
Many men have fantasies about "forced GAY sex."
It is your fantasy, do as you please. Nothing can ever be too extreme if you have willing participants.
Sounds fun...I'd paint all over your face.
Sounds fun...I'd paint all over your face. Originally Posted by ZedX79
mmmm feed me that cum baby!!!
DR ... I would love to make this happen next time you are in Dallas!!!
...Very hot scene idea there!
Nice!
Sounds fuckin HOT!!!