Who has hobby twitter accounts?

I'm cruising through twitter and decide to use a hobby twitter account. Seems like it could be a fun venue for hobby pics, ads, etc. I know some people have hobby twitter accounts. Is there a big downside to having one? Any big positives?

If you fee like sharing, post it!

@falconbueller
I'm cruising through twitter and decide to use a hobby twitter account. Seems like it could be a fun venue for hobby pics, ads, etc. I know some people have hobby twitter accounts. Is there a big downside to having one? Any big positives?

If you fee like sharing, post it!

@falconbueller Originally Posted by falconbueller
I have one and i have seen some ladies use it very creatively. One thing I hope u did was not link it to any real information. Including registering with a fictious name. For gents if ur super worried set it to private and for ladies most definitely set it to private
who the fuck would want to have a twitter account?
Yeah, linking it to rw info would be a colossal mistake.

JPDM - Just thinking it was interesting way to see info from those I see regularly or I would like to see. Hell, even to connect in yet another way with other hobbyists.
who the fuck would want to have a twitter account? Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
LOL. +1
who the fuck would want to have a twitter account?
A few agencies I use around the country are active on twitter, posting girls schedules etc.

Sunny Aldae in Atlanta for one. I think I follow 5 people with my fake twitter account.
who the fuck would want to have a twitter account? Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
LOL. +1 Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
I have one @thathottnurse.
I've tried, but I my brain just can't translate all the non-English stuff in twits into something I can understand.
Sounds like Twatter.
I'm active on twitter.....I have actually linked it to my website so that clients can follow my daily activities and scheduling.
It's really helpful and gives guys a way other to communicate with me.
http://cammyshore.callgirlfiles.com/blog
Twitter has become one of my favorite social media sites

Twitter: @khloecruise
There is taint on twitter.
I'm twit free...

Twitter has become one of my favorite social media sites

Twitter: @khloecruise Originally Posted by khloecruise
Same here. I only use twitter in the hobby, and its a lot of fun once you get the hang of it! Also, I find it to be a useful tool for posting selfies that I've taken with the phone.

@mybrownsugababy
@yummymarie81