UTR

Hey loves!

I'm so excited that I will finally graduate soon & can start my career !!! I will be going UTR 3-20-15.

I'm not exactly sure of the exact definition of UTR but I have my own view of it.
I will still advertise here and there but I will have a new, unpublished number, pre-booking will be required, and a few other changes will take place.
Visit my website for details.

I just posted my LAST video blog compilation so, enjoy and I hope to see you soon!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bf587c8Z02o
hmm curious what some of those changes may be?
All the best to you in your new venture. Congrats on all the hard work to earn your degree. Hopefully, we will have the chance to meet.
Hey loves!

I'm so excited that I will finally graduate soon & can start my career !!! I will be going UTR 3-20-15.

I'm not exactly sure of the exact definition of UTR but I have my own view of it.
I will still advertise here and there but I will have a new, unpublished number, pre-booking will be required, and a few other changes will take place.
Visit my website for details.

I just posted my LAST video blog compilation so, enjoy and I hope to see you soon!

Originally Posted by janelle4you

Congrats girl! I hope to meet you before you disappear in person!

Love & Lust!

Gemini Starr
Fellas get your time in. I had the pleasure of her time and company recently. Do not miss her!