Another reason why to not use your real phone if you are TOFTT!

just a link to inform you guys why it is best to get a hobby phone especially if you are going to backpage and Craigslist without doing your homework or TOFTT!

We all have to start somewhere with no reviews and I understand that but try to protect yourself if the girl has no reviews. I personally know someone this happened to just texting a girl from backpage and boom his information is on the net with his work number etc.. As you can see this site is based out of India and they put up fake provider ads with text only. So be safe out there and if you TOFTT be sure to be safe and use an app or phone not associated with your employment. This also has info on how to get your info removed! DO NOT FALL FOR PAYING THEM PLEASE READ THE WHOLE ARTICLE!

Everyone be safe and happy hobbying!

http://johntv.com/exposingjohns-com-exposed/

Love & Lust!

Gemini Starr
Herd about this a few months ago extortion at its finest!! Really nothing you can do because of them based out of India and the U.S. will prob not help.

1 get another phone - pay cash for it and the minutes pay cash. Go to a free wifi spot and set it up I bought a phone at Walmart at 20 bucks a pop if I loose it or it get stolen I can buy another back up cheap

2 lock down your Facebook acct to only friends - open up a fb account to use for playing the game and don't post pics of things that can cross over to your real fb account

3 use this site or research the number and or review sites

Good luck and be safe
Don't put your private info on facebook or any other media site. I don't understand why people do stuff like that.
I wonder if you searched your own name on that site, you are really adding yourself to the list?
I wonder if you searched your own name on that site, you are really adding yourself to the list? Originally Posted by night_shift

I posted more info on the National board and also read Solitaires post. I know her well and she has a great reputation. A lot more information on this topic there!