chloe ward

It has been awhile since I saw her but this is one smart pretty lady. After talking for a while I found out that she was from the same town in Cali that I was from. She greeted me with a DFK and we got busy in the bedroom. She used a female condom which I had not been exposed to before Yes Unfortunately she has a really high opinion of herself which is a turnoff.
Maybe check out the "writing a review stickies".
Are you a moderator? If not stfu. I knew as soon as I sent it I knew that I had screwed up. So you can kiss my ass
Trust me that is the last comment or review I ever leave. I don't need this crap.
lmao!! That escalated quickly....
I know for a fact that was a bad review. if I could go back and delete it I would. Unfortunately Eccie does not allow you to do that. To have some idiot call me out for that really pissed me off.
Now i'm done. Lmao!
I assure you that I was surely not trying to offend you in any way, or call you out on anything. I never try to insult anyone on here, it was simply a suggestion to check the stickies and possibly edit it before someone really slammed you about it. If I offended you, I do humbly apologize. Stay safe and happy hunting. dj8
Thanks. the fact that you responded in this manner says a lot for your character. Peace.
It's cool 9er. With all the hype around Chloe, I can dig the frustration if things didn't go as planned. I was hoping to see the details around the no recommend, I will be down that way in June, and was thinking about trying to set up something with her. If ya don't want to post it in the open, pm me, I would like to know what's up with her. dj8
Moved this thread out of review section.
I found the post very informative. Told me what I wanted to know. Thank you.
There is more to this story.
yes there is palm. 2 sides to every story and I will leave it that.
Hello my Eccie friends and peers, Every once in while a provider can be in a situation in which there seems to be no good solutions to a proper end. This is my situation with 9erfan. I have seen him "multiple" times last year 2014 September being the last. I do question if you did not recommended me why did you have me visit so many times? It was an hour and half drive for me so I would stay for longer with no additional charge just because he lived so far and I knew he was alone. I would bring snacks and Sees chocolates from home in California and he would have wine for me. After some visits I began to notice he was drinking heavily and was drunk even in the morning. His personality and attitude became very unpredictable. I knew it would be unwise for to return to visit any farther and leave well enough alone. I have received some harassing texts and calls from him. I do think highly of myself and my clients as well. I am a caring person. I am truly "sorry" 9erfan place the Eccie forum to vent revenge on me instead being a gentleman and of discussing this with me directly.
Sincerely, Chloe Ward