Quick note to say....

A big thank you to Panama,Tallahassee,Destin,Pens acola,Mobile guys for the great interest during my north Florida tour.

I met some wonderful and very nice guys during my stay this particular tour was very bumpy due to several things Mother Nature ,car problems,etc
I'm really sorry for the ones that were still pending on references..It seem quite few ladies in the area aren't comfortable providing references..It would be great if they were forward with clients that they aren't willing to vouch for them.I understand it's not a must for any companions but a courtoisie for the gents they seen and ladies to keep this hobby safe.
For the ladies that took few minutes to reply ..It was much appreciate and like we say in French " l'ascenseur sera retourné " Well one way or the other it will be return to you a big Thank you
I do have other ways to verify but also know that some guys arent comfortable providing that kind of info
For the guys that get a bit frustrated about this I would suggest to subscribe to verification site like p411 or date-check or even roomservice2000 which I reimburse the fee of registration (rs2k) to smooth the process.
If you already have met me I would be glad to send you my referral to these sites..Just contact me

I know many here on the site have question my CC special ..I'm always glad to answer questions in pm and I'm sure that the one that reviewed me and did Cc can give you more details

I have been receiving email,pm and text of when I will be back
So far only in Navarre April 28-29am solo or duo wit my gf Gemini Starr...however I may consider other cities if enough serious interest .I tour extensively and last minute make things very hard especially if you haven't been verified.

On my tour to Pensacola I notice A high amount of interest from guys in Mobile Alabama...I have tour Birmingham Huntsville but never Mobile I would consider if guys would be serious about their interest and also part of verification services or have references friendly girls to provide..
If that is the case you can let me know so I can see when I can add Mobile on my tour
My tours dates are already schedule until May 13...Come experience a Frenchie that has "je ne sais quoi" "la creme de la creme"

Once again a big thank you to all of you!
Bisous Victoria
A big thank you to Panama,Tallahassee,Destin,Pens acola,Mobile guys for the great interest during my north Florida tour.

I met some wonderful and very nice guys during my stay this particular tour was very bumpy due to several things Mother Nature ,car problems,etc
I'm really sorry for the ones that were still pending on references..It seem quite few ladies in the area aren't comfortable providing references..It would be great if they were forward with clients that they aren't willing to vouch for them.I understand it's not a must for any companions but a courtoisie for the gents they seen and ladies to keep this hobby safe.
For the ladies that took few minutes to reply ..It was much appreciate and like we say in French " l'ascenseur sera retourné " Well one way or the other it will be return to you a big Thank you
I do have other ways to verify but also know that some guys arent comfortable providing that kind of info
For the guys that get a bit frustrated about this I would suggest to subscribe to verification site like p411 or date-check or even roomservice2000 which I reimburse the fee of registration (rs2k) to smooth the process.
If you already have met me I would be glad to send you my referral to these sites..Just contact me

I know many here on the site have question my CC special ..I'm always glad to answer questions in pm and I'm sure that the one that reviewed me and did Cc can give you more details

I have been receiving email,pm and text of when I will be back
So far only in Navarre April 28-29am solo or duo wit my gf Gemini Starr...however I may consider other cities if enough serious interest .I tour extensively and last minute make things very hard especially if you haven't been verified.

On my tour to Pensacola I notice A high amount of interest from guys in Mobile Alabama...I have tour Birmingham Huntsville but never Mobile I would consider if guys would be serious about their interest and also part of verification services or have references friendly girls to provide..
If that is the case you can let me know so I can see when I can add Mobile on my tour
My tours dates are already schedule until May 13...Come experience a Frenchie that has "je ne sais quoi" "la creme de la creme"

Once again a big thank you to all of you!
Bisous Victoria
Originally Posted by VictoriaJolie
A big thank you also to the reference friendly providers this trip! I forgot a few on my post but guys if you have seen these girls they are prompt on references and always get back if you haven't seen them and wanted to I would say definitely see them as they are team players! There may be some that we did not receive a reference from but there are quite a few that we had numerous reference requests from that did not get back to us so your appointment was unable to come through. I also re-iterate what Victoria said in her post and I will also be deducting the fee if you join a verification site as well and I also include LuxVerify!

Thank you to the ladies that got back on references and guys definitely see these ladies as they are team players!

Lena Renee

Chloe Ward

Naughty Little Native

Flora

Kay2Day

Cherish Starr

And

Janelle Dawson!

I tried to edit my posts add them as well as to give them credit for being team players and professional, prompt and reference friendly!

Love & Lust!

Gemini Starr
I try to help as quick as I can because I hate when I'm kept waiting and having to tell these gents no
Nice to see who is actually reference friendly. Thanks for this list.
I try to help as quick as I can because I hate when I'm kept waiting and having to tell these gents no Originally Posted by Flora
I know you did..you were very quick to get back to my messages
It's too bad you are retiring as this area need more ladies like you
Be comfortable to hit me if you ever have questions on touring or after retiring on different countries
Thanks again!

I want to also ad that the comments me and Gemini did isn't about jealousy
I notice few areas in USA like that..The sad part is that guys get rip off all time and very Leary to provide info to screen ..when it's actually needed and true
Gals think that having new ladies or traveling ladies around will make them loose business fact are..if you are good at what you do and help your clients to be safe ..they come back to you..Further I network with a lot of ladies in Canada USA and UK and do duo it's always popular further I get ask all the time who I recommend for different areas and girls that were awesome on referrals and have good reputation are always the one I suggest when I haven't met any ladies from the areas

Big kisses in French Bisous
Victoria
Definitely true! Sharing is caring and makes it easier on all parties and when I am out of town if I get requests I will always give the reference friendly ladies to my gentlemen first.

I also would like to say there were some girls in the area we haven't gotten references for so that does not mean they are not reference friendly but yes there are some that apparently are not in the area. I greatly appreciate the girls that are and will be glad to return the favor if ever a reference is needed. I will even provide a reference for any girl even if she is not reference friendly because it is just the right thing to do for the guys and the community! I may not stop my car as fast and pull over to respond to them but yes I do give references and hope the situation changes all around as a more positive one for all of us in the community!

Love & Lust!

Gemini Starr

P.S. Sexy will see you soon! Miss ya!
It is best when girls play nice with each other instead of getting jealous. Of course it is doubly best when girls play nice with each other in bed and I'm the cream between the cookies