Still More Censorship: Facebook Purges Over 800 Accounts With Millions Of Followers; Prominent Conservatives Vanish

"Just in time for midterms ..."

Facebook Purges Over 800 Accounts With Millions Of Followers; Prominent Conservatives Vanish

Just in time for midterms, Facebook has removed 559 pages and 251 accounts they claim have been spreading misinformation and spam. Several of the pages however - some with millions of followers, were pro-Trump conservatives who had spent years cultivating their followings.

(Zero Hedge)

But maybe there's a silver lining.

Facebook Engineer That Decried Company’s Intolerant Leftist Culture Quits

Motto: No one is allowed to be unhappy in the Brave New World. People who are unhappy are shot. It is Paradise.

Brian Amerige is a Facebook engineer who is well known in big-tech circles after he wrote a memo attacking the company’s so-called “political monoculture”. That’s a nice choice of words for a leftist hive oozing group think, political correctness and social justice, but let that go. Basically, Brian Amerige is the Facebook equivalent of James Damore, the software engineer who used to work at Google until he wrote an internal memo decrying the company’s identity politics obsession, which destroys meritocracy as it hires people based on their skin color or gender, not their competence.

See, this story writes itself. According to an article from Business Insider, Brian had quit working for Facebook on Wednesday, and, prior to him leaving the company, he posted a final message to his co-workers which reads:

“These problems can be solved — just not by me, not any more, at least. I care too deeply about our role in supporting free expression and intellectual diversity to even whole-heartedly attempt the product stuff anymore, and that’s how I know it’s time to go.”

Brian will enter “the private sector”, i.e. he’s going to start a new company. Probably, a libertarian Facebook of sorts, as he described the new venture to be “at the intersection of applied philosophy (epistemology, specifically) and technology.” Whatever that means. To me, it sounds like social media.

(Investment Watch)
Yet they claim they are not censoring out conservatives..
^ yup Censoring at its best