What happens to..........

A 74yr old Jewish man wearing a MAGA hat?

https://paloaltoonline.com/news/2019...ng-online-fury

Fucking ridiculous. This is what the left and the MSM foments. Hatred and violence.
A 74yr old Jewish man wearing a MAGA hat?

Fucking ridiculous. This is what the left and the MSM foments. Hatred and violence. Originally Posted by bambino
At least he wasn't a scardy cat like the Pittsburgh pajama boys.
I see mystic was quoted in the article:

"You do not want to be the person who didn't speak up as we slipped into fascism," (the mystic) posted.

Ain't that rich? The fascist provocateurs among us keep warning us of fascism!!

Mystic wants to make North Korea great again!

He said he would continue to wear his MAGA hat in public as an exercise of his freedom of speech — "until North Korea (or another totalitarian regime) takes over our government."

Haters gonna hate!

Traitors gonna be traitors!

And MAGA hat wearers gonna expose the real fascists of the world in all their hypocrisy!

Right, jammy boy?
So MAGA hat wearers are ipso facto "haters of brown people"?

So MAGA hat wearers are ipso facto "haters of brown people"?

Originally Posted by lustylad
Kanye West too.
  • oeb11
  • 04-04-2019, 02:58 PM
The Intolerance of Free Speech by DPST's is exemplified again.

Dems are the party of Intolerance and Hatred.

Yet they lie about it daily

Hypocrites.

To do that to a Jewish man for a MAGA hat.

I am glad the perpetrator was fired from her job.

She can become a community "organizer" and spread her lies more effectively.

.... Originally Posted by bambino
From a Starbucks in Palo Alto, CA. Kavanaugh's rape accuser is from near there along with the professor that "teased" the DNA to show that Fauxcahantous was Injun.

The Dims there must be full on TDS.

Calling a old Jew a "Nazi." Despicable. Where are the Politically Correct Police when they're needed?
I see mystic was quoted in the article:

"You do not want to be the person who didn't speak up as we slipped into fascism," (the mystic) posted.

Ain't that rich? The fascist provocateurs among us keep warning us of fascism!!

Mystic wants to make North Korea great again!

He said he would continue to wear his MAGA hat in public as an exercise of his freedom of speech — "until North Korea (or another totalitarian regime) takes over our government."

Haters gonna hate!

Traitors gonna be traitors!

And MAGA hat wearers gonna expose the real fascists of the world in all their hypocrisy!

Right, jammy boy? Originally Posted by lustylad
Not the ones in Pittsburgh. They are scardy cats
You should expect and prepare for any number of reactions from making the choice of wearing one of those dumb fucking hats outside of wherever the latest Trump rally was.
You should expect and prepare for any number of reactions from making the choice of wearing one of those dumb fucking hats outside of wherever the latest Trump rally was. Originally Posted by JCM800
I’ll wear one in Kansas City. I’ll wear a KC Chief home Jersey too. They match. Where do you hang out?
I’ll wear one in Kansas City. I’ll wear a KC Chief home Jersey too. They match. Where do you hang out? Originally Posted by bambino
Sure you will Bambin. Sure you will lol
You should expect and prepare for any number of reactions from making the choice of wearing one of those dumb fucking hats outside of wherever the latest Trump rally was. Originally Posted by JCM800
I see you're like TM...having no problem berating people for their views...GOTCHA...another one of the tolerant left.
The left's "tolerance" is to their beliefs...not ours.
Tolerance to you definitely isn't a two way street.
"Dumb fucking hats"...from the eyes of the beer holder.
Attacking people for their beliefs...sounds Hitleresque TM!!
leftists and the KKK have similar beliefs

take segregation for example

blacks should have their own college dorms and cafeterias and safe spaces and graduation ceremonies

the KKK wants that too

The Jews Control the world, banking, Hollywood, and the United States:

so say the leftists

so say the KKK

Now the leftists and the Nazis:

very much simpatico as well
so you are saying expect violence for wearing a MAGA hat? what does that say about your dislike of Trump? Are you and Lucille "enforcers" in the resistance?

what would you personally do out in public if you encounter someone wearing a MAGA hat?

even if you are merely indifferent to assaults on people wearing MAGA hats you become exactly what you claim Trump is. a Racist.

thank you valued poster!
College student confronts teen wearing MAGA hat: 'It is a symbol of white supremacy'

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/coll...194241904.html

The person wearing the hat was not even a student at this College. His high school was renting a facility there for a prom event. This snarky ass racist cunt decides she doesn't like that.

BAHHAAAAAAAA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSbx5AfqjbE