Cohen claims NEW evidence on Trump!!

This sorry bastard claims he has CODED messages on a hard drive that "told" him to lie in super secret coded language.You can't make this shit up!!
Buzzfuck doubles down with him on this...after being humiliated about this SAME shit months earlier!!
Talk about shameless FUCKS!! They watch too much James Bond.https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/201...-lie-congress/
  • grean
  • 04-05-2019, 01:51 PM
The FBI has scores of taped conversations from his office. They have all the information they need. I'm certain they have enough to decipher any coded language.

Trump will probably face charges from NY State, if no where else, upon the end of his term. It won't be until then.

Don't like the dumshit, vote for someone else next year.

He still has a base but he has also alienated a good portion of it.
yeh, but the word "Bombshell" will be used by every Main Stream Media Anchor covering it.

Chris Mathews will give it his entire hour, looking into that camera with such a sincere look and telling his idiot viewers that Cohen is to be believed, because what's he got to loose at this point.

Idiots.
The FBI has scores of taped conversations from his office. They have all the information they need. I'm certain they have enough to decipher any coded language.
Originally Posted by grean
Yeah I thing the FBI uses the new enigma machine...the digital one!!
The machine that helped win WWII can sure help bring down Trump...now that it is new and improved.
P.S. I don't believe you get the gist of the story...THIS IS ALL HORSESHIT!!
It's probably all legit.

Cohen was once a fan favorite amongst all the Trumpys not too long ago but after speaking out against their lord and savior he's now an enemy of the state.

The Trumpy clown show rolls on.
The machine that helped win WWII can sure help bring down Trump...now that it is new and improved.
P.S. I don't believe you get the gist of the story. Originally Posted by bb1961
Trump is an enemy of the State.
  • grean
  • 04-05-2019, 02:17 PM
P.S. I don't believe you get the gist of the story...THIS IS ALL HORSESHIT!! Originally Posted by bb1961
No, I do. Cohen is just talking as fast and as much to whomever will listen to avoid jail time. I think congress is wasting tax dollars by allowing the fiasco to continue by giving him an audience. They've got real issues to resolve.
No, I do. Cohen is just talking as fast and as much to whomever will listen to avoid jail time. I think congress is wasting tax dollars by allowing the fiasco to continue by giving him an audience. They've got real issues to resolve. Originally Posted by grean
Tell that to TCM and TM their still drinking the cool-aid.
Cohen claims NEW evidence on Trump!!
Is Cohen guilty of MORE OBSTRUCTION?
  • grean
  • 04-05-2019, 02:50 PM
Is Cohen guilty of MORE OBSTRUCTION? Originally Posted by LexusLover
He forgot rule # 1. When you discover you have dug yourself in a hole, stop digging.
It's probably all legit.

Cohen was once a fan favorite amongst all the Trumpys not too long ago but after speaking out against their lord and savior he's now an enemy of the state.

The Trumpy clown show rolls on. Originally Posted by JCM800

keep this quiet but Cohen sent me a PM today .. encoded .. i used my decoder ring on it. Good News! he has the tape .. THE TAPE!

BAHHAAAA

Trump is an enemy of the Establishment. Originally Posted by themystic

FTFY
Is Cohen guilty of MORE OBSTRUCTION? Originally Posted by LexusLover
No, but Trump sure is.
No, but Trump sure is. Originally Posted by Lapdog

Prove it.

BAHHAHHAAAAAAA

Keep lighting those Saint Mueller candles.

No, but Trump sure is. Originally Posted by Lapdog

Trump will probably face charges from NY State, if no where else, upon the end of his term. It won't be until then.

Don't like the dumshit, vote for someone else next year.

He still has a base but he has also alienated a good portion of it. Originally Posted by grean
What charges would Trump face in New York based upon a taped conversation?