https://preferred411.com/index.cfm?fx=Client2
City: Kansas City
State: Missouri
Address: Downtown
Activities: DFK, BBBJCIM, DATY, FIV, CFS, Mish, K9
Hair Length and Color: Very long hair. Down to her ass cheeks. light brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Man where to start. Smoking hot body. Curvy latina. Brown eyes and hair, 5-5 with enhanced 36 Ds. Shaved smooth with creamy albaster skin. 1 tattoo on her hip.
Recommendation: Hell Yes. She is hot as balls and mad skills.
Muy Bonita!!
Ey Carumba!!
I dont even know what I just said!!
But wow!!
Awful rich for my blood. She is smoking hot though. I like a woman that shows us her feet. She would be the first blue eye Hispanic I have ever heard of. I question if it's true.

I get a kick out of the "Fly me to you International" rate. Why would anyone fly someone out of the country? First of all, you would probably end up charged with sex trafficking. And you can get all you want abroad without paying those costs.

The US is one of the few countries embroiled in the War on Sex. Sex is a normal part of life everywhere else. That is why sex is so expensive here in the US and why we have "a trafficking problem". Traffickers go where the demand is because that's where the money is. If it were legal, there wouldn't be trafficking. This is what LE, lawyers, and politicians just can't seem to understand. The politicians are finally getting it with drugs after beating our collective heads against the wall for 50 years.

Prohibition failed. War on Drugs failed. Laws on gambling failed. Vice laws don't work. And this is the oldest profession we are talking about here now. We don't stand a chance of winning it but that won't stop another 50 years of beating our collective heads against the wall. The problem is: We are paying for all this nonsense like we paid for the past vice wars. Sorry, I digress.