Julie GL spinner winner

Do not care to get any review credit as that and $5 bucks gets me a cup of Starbucks.

Julie at GL deserves to get some recognition for her efforts to please.

She is small but very strong arms, shoulder, butt, she definitely did not spend her teen years diddling a cel phone all day like some girls. Guessing she is in her 30's?

Boobs are a B cup but I love her nipples. Very erect and perfectly shaped like on a babies bottle. I like boobs but huge boobs with a nothing nipple do nothing for me. I'll take a B cup with a perfect pink nipple any day.

Cute tight butt for sure and damn she was thrusting back and forth in all positions. Very interactive did not just lay there. I asked her if she was a Mommy and she loudly "NO me not Married" IDK that does not stop most girls in the hobby. She is..... tight tight tight as Tuco from Breaking Bad would say.

Really wanted Nana but she was booked at the time I wanted, and yeah I could have waited, but IDK I felt like with Julie I was batting lead off that day so I reserved her and glad I did.

I had a sex marathon over the weekend with local FWB but I was in the area of GL and decided to support my favorite hobby house. The LU is down to two so IDK if business is slow or just girls in flux, but I would hate to see this little venue disappear.
I agree with everything you said. Julie is great.

They have been down to two before.. it happens. Im not worried right now about them disappearing
The Breaking Bad reference should give you credit lol, good review
I like your style
Julie has one of the tightest asses that I have slapped.
Julie is a good visit, reliably consistent. Also can’t go wrong with Nana.