What Happened?

What happened to Real mutual beneficial arrangements
Attached Images File Type: jpeg IMG_2214.jpeg (326.4 KB, 740 views)
To be honest, the average guys are holding on to their money a little tighter nowadays for two main reasons:

1.) Inflation and cost of living has risen a lot in the past couple of years.

2.) And within those same couple of years, most providers want 2x or 3x the normal going rate for this area.

Providers who were asking for 200 a few years ago are now asking for 400, 500, or even 600 per session for the same performance (or less).
Kinda sucks, though. Otherwise, I'd be out there playing a lot more.

When going rates around here were only 200, I'd be out there bangin' someone every week or every other week.
And that amount was a little more expendable to risk on "new talent" to the area.
Guys are less likely to take risks on new providers when their price ranges are 400 or higher.
If they are spending THAT MUCH, they'll just link up with someone who they're familiar with, knowing they aren't going to get robbed or arrested.
That’s y I keep mine reasonable
That’s y I keep mines 50-200 Originally Posted by The.Angel.Luv
I’m glad to see you’re back in Pensacola. I will definitely see you soon!
I’m glad to see you’re back in Pensacola. I will definitely see you soon! Originally Posted by Chrispbacon69
I can’t wait !
Have to agree with Bulldog...this hobby has become unforgiving and regretful for providers upcharging for sub-par service and sub-par locations...I use to like taking risks but, afterwhile, just doesn't seem worth it anymore
Have to agree with Bulldog...this hobby has become unforgiving and regretful for providers upcharging for sub-par service and sub-par locations...I use to like taking risks but, afterwhile, just doesn't seem worth it anymore Originally Posted by LookingHard69
Yep! Even some of the providers on the low end asking for 400, they still want to upcharge for extras like msog or bbbj. Nope. Pass.
Then you got some offering BNG for 50 and 60 ... na, can't afford the MANY risks that come with those offers.....
MSOG is a must for me. I like to meet the provider, do our thing, then rest/relax and chit-chat, and by that time I'm usually recharged enough for a second round.

Most of the newer providers to the area are "one and done" gals.... or demand extra for a second round.
I first met you in 2019 and had a wonderful couple encounters. Life moved us on and I was glad to see when you came back. I have tried to a few times to get in touch with you but most were met with no reply. The one time we established communication you were limited to outcall (or car date) only even though your ad indicated incall. I think incall availability goes a long way when someone needs to get away to see someone.

To be honest, the average guys are holding on to their money a little tighter nowadays for two main reasons:

1.) Inflation and cost of living has risen a lot in the past couple of years.

2.) And within those same couple of years, most providers want 2x or 3x the normal going rate for this area.

Providers who were asking for 200 a few years ago are now asking for 400, 500, or even 600 per session for the same performance (or less). Originally Posted by BulldogCountry

While this is true, inflation also hits us providers. Luckily I work from my residence but even that my rent is 1500 a month for just rent. (3 years ago when I moved in I was paying 1000) The average hotel is 160 a night plus a deposit. Food and gas prices also went up for us providers, so it’s only right to raise our rates as well. Yes I agree 500 and 600 are extremely high but if they have the service/looks to match best believe they’re getting it, and mind you- while the going rate was $200 in Pensacola the going rate was $500 in New York. Florida is one of the most expensive states to live in, especially Pensacola “a retirement city”
Its amazing to me anyone is willing to spend over $100 on 85% of these providers I see on skip, (Staff edit) , no fitness, no effort...might as well fap.
While this is true, inflation also hits us providers. Luckily I work from my residence but even that my rent is 1500 a month for just rent. (3 years ago when I moved in I was paying 1000) The average hotel is 160 a night plus a deposit. Food and gas prices also went up for us providers, so it’s only right to raise our rates as well. Yes I agree 500 and 600 are extremely high but if they have the service/looks to match best believe they’re getting it, and mind you- while the going rate was $200 in Pensacola the going rate was $500 in New York. Florida is one of the most expensive states to live in, especially Pensacola “a retirement city” Originally Posted by NaughtyLittleNative
True... BUT...

Many of us guys need to work MULTIPLE hours just to make what the average provider expects to make in ONE hour (depends on his job and/or how wealthy he is).

Higher prices means less guys willing to play. Sometimes when a provider is in the business to make money, they might have to take QUANTITY over quality.

Example: You could work one hour today for ONE guy who donates 400. Or, you could work TWO hours today for TWO guys who donate 300 each (total of 600). Sure, you work an extra hour, but at least at the end of the day, you have 600 vs. 400.

If every provider in an area is asking for no less than 400 per hour, then guys are going to hold on to their cash a bit tighter until they shop around and find the right one. However, if one provider is being competitive and only asking for 300, then the guy might be more willing to take a risk on that one just to save a hundred bucks.

Sometimes providers should be a little bit competitive. That's just my opinion.

Kinda like when you have a gas station selling gas for $2.99, and the gas station across the street is selling gas for $2.89. Which one are you going to fill your tank up at? XD

Most guys just wanna f**k. Many of them don't care WHO they f**k as long as she's at least somewhat attractive. But they also want to f**k for the least donation amount possible. XD
This is the most reasonable take its why majority of the time I'll see out of towners they take better care of themselves and have more realistic rates on average