Name: Meg
Phone: 518 847 2453
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...e/152793937581
City: Clifton Park
State: New York
Address: Southern CP
Activities: BBBJ, CG, K9
Hair Length and Color: Medium length, darker.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very nice MILF body. Good size tits. Plump ass. Nice lips and pretty face.
Recommendation: Yes
Originally Posted by Lucas19
Originally Posted by CaliCobra
That’s legit review… thanks!!
Remember the 4 Fs fellas - Find'em - Feed'em (donation) - Fuck'em and Forget'em.

Forming an emotional attachment (or other fixation) to one of these ladies is just asking for fucking trouble.
[QUOTE=CaliCobra;1063449511] memory loss because you were in my inbox asking me a million question about Meg. To the point where I was comparing notes with her because I think you’re in need of medication and therapy. You’re weird, dude. Way too attached.[/PRIVATE][/QUOTE
Remember the 4 Fs fellas - Find'em - Feed'em (donation) - Fuck'em and Forget'em.

Forming an emotional attachment (or other fixation) to one of these ladies is just asking for fucking trouble. Originally Posted by Southgate18
If it flies, floats, or fucks...LEASE IT.

Forming an emotional attachment (or other fixation) to one of these ladies is just asking for fucking trouble. Originally Posted by Southgate18
I learned them as the 5 F’s haha
Find them
Feel them
Fuck then
Forget them
Forever

Lol