Here's The Obscene Lyrics From Megan Thee Stallion's Song Performed At Kamala's Atlanta Rally. Do Black Families Really Wanna Hear This?

Staff Edit - #2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it. - Biomed1

Hopefully, Black folks are insulted by this pandering. Would you want your daughters to hear this trash at a political rally?
I doubt any of the low information morons at a Harris Rally even know the lyrics.

On a side note, I was watching The Five on Fox News the other day and one of the bump tunes was “You Shook Me All Night Long” by AC/DC. This is Rock and Roll at it’s best.

But, do you think any of them have actually listened to the Lyrics? They are pretty darned raunchy.
HH, i agree that was a bad choice. They should have went with something by Beyonce or Taylor Swift. Harris will need votes from more than just one demographic.
Who cares. First of all I doubt many black people think Megan Thee Stallion is pandering to anyone. The Harris campaign is probably playing it because many of her supporters are both young and black. If you think this is so awful shouldn’t you be asking Democrats to play it more.

My opinion is that Trump toting out black celebrities in an organization that looks like old white bread is certainly a sign of pandering.

My opinion is that Trump toting out black celebrities in an organization that looks like old white bread is certainly a sign of pandering. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
You mean like when Pro Football Hall of Fame Outside Line Backer Lawrence Taylor of the New York Giants spoke at a Trump rally?

I agree with you that is pandering. But there is no need to play a song with that kind of lyrics at political rally. It does not matter who listens to it.
Here's The Obscene Lyrics From Megan Thee Stallion's Song Performed At Kamala's Atlanta Rally. Do Black Families Really Wanna Hear This?

Go ask some black families, then come back and let us know.
I'll let some of you folks who don't listen to rap in on a little secret. There is an uncensored version of a popular song but for radio, there is also a censored version of that exact same popular song. Which version do you think she performed at that rally, MAGA geniuses? Just more of the usual racial nonsense about nothing from attention ho. LOL
I'll let some of you folks who don't listen to rap in on a little secret. There is an uncensored version of a popular song but for radio, there is also a censored version of that exact same popular song. Which version do you think she performed at that rally, MAGA geniuses? Just more of the usual racial nonsense about nothing from attention ho. LOL Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
I would be willing to bet that HoHound only likes music that is popular in Kentucky.
I would be willing to bet that HoHound only likes music that is popular in Kentucky. Originally Posted by adav8s28
I hear Banjos.

Should have played WAP. Get a bucket and a mop.