URL / Website: https://kpopgirls.net/ [edited website - GM]
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: 635
Activities: Shower, BBBJ, CG, Mish
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length brownish
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Not the girl in the pics but she is an attractive Korean women. Short at 5”4, kinda tan skin, well done MM Cs with gumdrop nips, and a small lilttle booty. Smooth skin all around and a flat tummy’. A well maintained lady I would say

Fun girl with good English
Recommendation: Yes
Nice
Haven’t seen a Jina review recently. Is she still around?
Haven’t seen a Jina review recently. Is she still around? Originally Posted by ZhaoYun
Jina is back home.. I’ll send her a text this week and see when she plans on coming back
I think Eden will do well here. She has a good personality, good service.
If I wasnt a one shot guy, I probably would have been able to warn about the msog upcharge. Sorry that happened.. I cant say I am a fan of all the upgrade fees.
Damn sounds good.
I think Eden will do well here. She has a good personality, good service.
If I wasnt a one shot guy, I probably would have been able to warn about the msog upcharge. Sorry that happened.. I cant say I am a fan of all the upgrade fees. Originally Posted by RickyG2002
It’s all good man, i got a good quality nut in. I was just being greedy at that point haha. I too think she will do good here
At what age and or appearance should we refer to them as WOMAN and not GIRLS?
Girls 20s, Women 30s
Don't get it twisted...we've all fucked a 40 year old girl once or twice without knowing it.
She has the same name/pics of an Eden I saw in ATL recently who I suggested come to Dallas. May be the same girl, but the girl I saw was the girl in the photos.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2992527
Girl or girl not in the pics. All I know was she is attractive

Update on Jina. She told me she’s coming sometime next week