Yes, we are doomed...

Here is an interesting article about the harmful effects of smart women not having kids:

http://www.theguardian.com/commentis...t-having-kids?

Did any of you see that movie "Idiocracy"? Yeah, maybe it will come true:

http://www.11points.com/Movies/11_Hi...s_in_Idiocracy

Fun quote:
------------------------------------
Satoshi Kanazawa, the LSE psychologist behind the research, discussed the findings that maternal urges drop by 25% with every extra 15 IQ points in his book The Intelligence Paradox. In the opening paragraph of the chapter titled "Why intelligent people are the ultimate losers in life", he makes his feelings about voluntary childlessness very clear:

"If any value is deeply evolutionarily familiar, it is reproductive success. If any value is truly unnatural, if there is one thing that humans (and all other species in nature) are decisively not designed for, it is voluntary childlessness. All living organisms in nature, including humans, are evolutionarily designed to reproduce. Reproductive success is the ultimate end of all biological existence."
---------------------------------------

Kind of explains a lot about the bureaucrats we are governed by - as well as a bunch of ECCIE posters.
I've been trying to tell you.....
so where do Juggalos come from?

so where do Juggalos come from? Originally Posted by JCM800
Failed eugenics experiments, apparently.
Have smart men stopped fathering kids?

Do we know whether or not smart women have always been predisposed towards not having kids? Wouldn't that matter in making predictions about the long term effect of smart women not having kids? I only skimmed the article, might have been addressed but I didn't see anything.

If the man is smart, and the woman not so much, can we still produce smart kids?

I think we'll be OK.
Have smart men stopped fathering kids?

Do we know whether or not smart women have always been predisposed towards not having kids? Wouldn't that matter in making predictions about the long term effect of smart women not having kids? I only skimmed the article, might have been addressed but I didn't see anything.

If the man is smart, and the woman not so much, can we still produce smart kids?

I think we'll be OK. Originally Posted by timpage
Well, we know that smart Muslim women still have kids. They are smart enough to know that their husbands will kick the shit out of them if they don't. Unfortunately, the kids are Muslim, think the same way as their father, and will outnumber all of us at the rate things are going. In a cruel twist of fate for them, liberal women support immigration of the very people who seek to destroy them.
Just another example of the unsustainability of liberalism.
  • CJ7
  • 08-08-2013, 11:32 AM
Well, we know that smart Muslim women still have kids. They are smart enough to know that their husbands will kick the shit out of them if they don't. Unfortunately, the kids are Muslim, think the same way as their father, and will outnumber all of us at the rate things are going. In a cruel twist of fate for them, liberal women support immigration of the very people who seek to destroy them.
Just another example of the unsustainability of liberalism. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

has anyone taken the time to call you a piece of shit today?
has anyone taken the time to call you a piece of shit today? Originally Posted by CJ7
Fuck no, you piece of shit.
Between China and India, they'll still breed fast enough to outnumber the Islamic countries. I'm not worried.

Regarding the OP: I like to think of the voluntary childlessness as actually an evolutionary safety valve when we are no longer at the point where a high reproduction rate is required to ensure the survival of the species.

Also, I'm fundamentally selfish and want to spend my money on myself instead of some mewling freeloader that I can't get rid of
JL is living proof smart women have quit having kids.
I think smart women have stopped having kids a long time ago. How do you think all these stupid liberals came about. It sure wasn't from smart women.
Between China and India, they'll still breed fast enough to outnumber the Islamic countries. I'm not worried.

Regarding the OP: I like to think of the voluntary childlessness as actually an evolutionary safety valve when we are no longer at the point where a high reproduction rate is required to ensure the survival of the species.

Also, I'm fundamentally selfish and want to spend my money on myself instead of some mewling freeloader that I can't get rid of Originally Posted by jbravo_123
but what about the ponzi scemes? SS, Medicade, SNAP, Obrobrocare and a quadrillion of derivitives?
Fuck the doomed..