WhirlAway EXPOSED- PROOF THAT WHIRLAWAY IS A FRAUD

To my amazement I have 100 % proof that everything Whirlway has stated about politics in the last 2 years have been lies. Whirlaway is the biggest troll and lying POS that has every appeared on this site.
There was a topic started by Jewish Lawyer entitled: Brook People in America" : http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=802446&page=3

Whirlaway makes a comment on post 34 that shows his true colors: It reads as following:

A big Amen to that !

The only way to get the Washington Leviathan under control is to slash the federal budget............30% or more........return most functions back to the states...........if New York wants to provide state health care, let em !

If you voted for Romney in 2012, you are part of the problem. If you voted for Obama in 2012, you are part of the problem.

If you gave donations to either candidates; you are a bigger part of the problem.

Please note what is highlighted in RED- after nearly 10 or months of Whirlaway kissing up to every GOP candidate who was leading in the polls and all his states that was trending Romney- Whirlaway now wants to retract those statements and amdit that voting for either Romney or Obama or giving donations to either candidate was a huge mistake and part of the problem in this country. HOLY APE SHIT- did Whirlaway just throw Romney under the bus??? Read it for yourself guys YES he did!!!
I hope guys like LexusLover, COG, IB, and LovingKayla now see what a fraud Whirlaway is and always was- Whirlaway was playing you guys- he made it appear that he was pro- Romney but in reality he never liked the guy- again I would not be amazed if Whirlaway actually voted for Obama- remember Whirlaway has openly stated that he didn't vote for McCain in 2008- he won't acknowledge either Yes or No if he voted for Obama in 2008. Whirlaway you have been exposed a a FRAUD- you are a sheep in wolf's clothing- you are a fucking troll that only spews these anti-Obama threads in order to illicit a response because you have a pathetic life!!!!!
  • CJ7
  • 08-07-2013, 04:27 PM
I disagree ... whirlie is a sheep in wolf clothing
I disagree ... whirlie is a sheep in wolf clothing Originally Posted by CJ7
Thanks for correcting me- I was able to edit in time!!!!I am wondering how WW is going to defend himself.
WhirlAway EXPOSED- PROOF THAT WHIRLAWAY IS A FRAUD Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
well he did start a thread today that wasn't in all caps .....so you could be on to something
Trendy does not even rise to the level of the Idiot twins, JD and IB!

And that's a might low ceiling!
Trendy does not even rise to the level of the Idiot twins, JD and IB!

And that's a might low ceiling! Originally Posted by bigtex
Yeah, BigKoTex, that's something you're familiar with. From your head-up-your-ass perspective a toilet lid is a "low ceiling".
Yeah, BigKoTex, that's something you're familiar with. From your head-up-your-ass perspective a toilet lid is a "low ceiling". Originally Posted by I B Hankering
It is now apparent that at least one of the Idiot twins (IB) is trying to circle the wagons. Can his other siblings be far behind? Stay tuned!
It is now apparent that at least one of the Idiot twins (IB) is trying to circle the wagons. Can his other siblings be far behind? Stay tuned! Originally Posted by bigtex
Watch it that you don't hit your head when you drop the seat, BigKoTex.
wow, IBIdiot! You only used your fucked up nickname for BigTex ONCE in that post.

Are you slipping Corpy, or are you slipping Corpy?

Not at all surprised to see you linking to a bogus post, AGAIN! You are the board's biggest loser.
The IB stands for in bred what would you expect?
The IB stands for in bred what would you expect? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I didn't know what IB stood for, until now. But it does show his parents knew exactly what they were doing.
In Bred Idiot's given name has a catchy little ring to it. Doesn't it?

Hmmm, I wonder what his twin brothers given name is. Any thoughts?
I didn't know what IB stood for, until now. But it does show his parents knew exactly what they were doing.
In Bred Idiot's given name has a catchy little ring to it. Doesn't it?

Hmmm, I wonder what his twin brothers given name is. Any thoughts? Originally Posted by bigtex
There's a lot you don't know, BUTTer Bar. And most of it you're just too ignorant to learn, BUTTer Bar.

The I B stands for in bred what would you expect? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you're just too ignorant to notice:" I'va Biggen".
You are a complete imbecile; I never liked Romney, I did think he was a better alternative to a 2nd Obama term.......and yes, the GOP is part of the Big Government problem !!!!!!!! That isn't any big news item.

You process information like a child.

.......... Whirlaway was playing you guys- he made it appear that he was pro- Romney but in reality he never liked the guy... Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Standard "conservative" procedure these days: the meatheads like whirlytard and the professor distance themselves from the losers. Not surprising.
To my amazement I have 100 % proof that ... Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
I think if you had proof of anything, we would all be amazed.

Shouldn't you be posting something stupid about how evolution is false and the fable of Noah's Ark is true?