Pivot: What are your thoughts on the Missouri angel?

Sunday morning a young lady was driving down a country road in central Missouri. While most of you were recoverying from a weekend debauchery she was hit head one by one of your own, a drunk driver. Her car, a Mercedes, was totaled and throw offf the road. She was critically injured and trapped in the wreckage. Help arrived in the form of the local volunteer fire department. The EMTs worked to stabilize her while the FD worked to cut into the car. After an hour and change with the their tools broken and dulled by the heavy steel the FD was losing hope of getting her out in time. The EMTs said that she was failings and they had to hurry. Even with the country road closed three miles away a man in black with a white collar showed up. This priest asked to minister to the trapped girl. He annointed her and the rescue crew with oil. They all prayed together and calmed themselves. The priest said that their tools would soon work and they would rescue her. Minutes later another fire crew arrived with sharp new tools and they removed the wreckage around the girl. She was life flighted out where she is recovering. The fire chief looked for the priest to thank him and he was no where to found. Many people saw him and several pictures were taken at the scene but the mysterious priest is not found in any of them. There was no traffic in or out except for emergency crews. Where did he go? Who was he?
  • CJ7
  • 08-09-2013, 06:43 PM
Pale Rider
  • WTF
  • 08-09-2013, 06:43 PM
was it the same person that allowed the wreck to happen
Was Obama driving the car that hit her? Did he have his passport, original birth certificate, school transcripts, and driver's license with him? No? Then, I don't care.

Sunday morning a young lady was driving down a country road in central Missouri. While most of you were recoverying from a weekend debauchery she was hit head one by one of your own, a drunk driver. Her car, a Mercedes, was totaled and throw offf the road. She was critically injured and trapped in the wreckage. Help arrived in the form of the local volunteer fire department. The EMTs worked to stabilize her while the FD worked to cut into the car. After an hour and change with the their tools broken and dulled by the heavy steel the FD was losing hope of getting her out in time. The EMTs said that she was failings and they had to hurry. Even with the country road closed three miles away a man in black with a white collar showed up. This priest asked to minister to the trapped girl. He annointed her and the rescue crew with oil. They all prayed together and calmed themselves. The priest said that their tools would soon work and they would rescue her. Minutes later another fire crew arrived with sharp new tools and they removed the wreckage around the girl. She was life flighted out where she is recovering. The fire chief looked for the priest to thank him and he was no where to found. Many people saw him and several pictures were taken at the scene but the mysterious priest is not found in any of them. There was no traffic in or out except for emergency crews. Where did he go? Who was he? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Here is your link http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs...5075.html?vp=1

ABC News at that, there is no bullshit with ABC.
Ahhhhh, you ruined the surprise Chica. I wanted the local idiots to challenge what I wrote before I rolled out the many sources.

Leave it to Timmie to taint this with Obama.
Where are the "pictures" of the priest at the scene?
Could be someone was listening to a police band radio and heard another unit was on the way.
  • WTF
  • 08-10-2013, 07:53 AM
Ahhhhh, you ruined the surprise Chica. I wanted the local idiots to challenge what I wrote before I rolled out the many sources.

Leave it to Timmie to taint this with Obama. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Challenge what you wrote...how about make fun of it.

JD I saw a priest or what looked like a priest and he told me you could fly if you just prayed hard enough. Now go jump of a mountain top!
Such anti-religious bigotry WTF! Why am I not shocked about your pettiness. I will admit that I don't know but I don't try to make fun of people who believe. They leave me alone and I leave them alone. I guess that is not good enough for WTF. He wants everyone to think like him (if thinking is what you call it). The mind of a fascist.
Yahoo had a artists composition of the person it looked a lot like Obama.
  • WTF
  • 08-10-2013, 12:51 PM
Such anti-religious bigotry WTF! Why am I not shocked about your pettiness. I will admit that I don't know but I don't try to make fun of people who believe. They leave me alone and I leave them alone. I guess that is not good enough for WTF. He wants everyone to think like him (if thinking is what you call it). The mind of a fascist. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I don't want the rest of the world to be as smart as me you dumbass!

Yahoo had a artists composition of the person it looked a lot like Obama. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Sorry, bigots don't have much of value to say.
  • WTF
  • 08-10-2013, 01:04 PM
Sorry, bigots don't have much of value to say. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Don't be so hard on yourself JD, every once and a while you come up with a gem!