New way to pay for Reparations

As we all know, black people deserve reparations, and I'm willing to vote to let the US government pay them in exchange for eliminating affirmative action, diversity programs, quotas, contractual set asides - basically after reparations, anyone can hire whoever they want. At 100,000 per black person, we would need 3.9 trillion, and some of you people are not wanting to add to the debt. So, here is my plan:
Create the Reparations Commission, and have it issue 4 trillion dollars worth of bonds paying interest only of 1% per year for the next hundred years. Have the Federal Reserve purchase the bonds similar to the QE program. Stipulate the money received can only be spent in the US on real estate or made in America products, or deposited in American banks. Take the money saved by eliminating the EEOC and save it up in a fund over the next 100 years to payoff the bonds.
The cost to of housing and feeding a prison inmate is 50 grand a year. A one way flight to Africa can be less than a thousand dollars. And in Africa, there's no big bad white man to oppress them when they rob, rape and kill.
As we all know, black people deserve reparations, and I'm willing to vote to let the US government pay them in exchange for eliminating affirmative action, diversity programs, quotas, contractual set asides - basically after reparations, anyone can hire whoever they want. At 100,000 per black person, we would need 3.9 trillion, and some of you people are not wanting to add to the debt. So, here is my plan:
Create the Reparations Commission, and have it issue 4 trillion dollars worth of bonds paying interest only of 1% per year for the next hundred years. Have the Federal Reserve purchase the bonds similar to the QE program. Stipulate the money received can only be spent in the US on real estate or made in America products, or deposited in American banks. Take the money saved by eliminating the EEOC and save it up in a fund over the next 100 years to payoff the bonds. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
You posted a thread like this before. It was dumb the first time, it is dumb again.

People actually held as slaves deserve reparations from the actual slave owners. But they are all dead.

The population of this country has gone up about 270 million since the end of the Civil War and many, if not the majority, can trace their family to someone who immigrated here AFTER the Civil War. So people who never held slaves will be paying money to people who were never slaves. You don't fix an old injustice by creating a new one.

Other problems:

1) Why would rich black people get $100K? Clearly they have overcome any handicap that an ancestor may have suffered.

2) What percentage black do you have to be? Does someone who is 1/8th black get $100K?

3) Why would a black person receive $100K if his family immigrated to the US in recent years? In other words, why would Colin Powell, the son of Jamaican immigrants get any money at all?

4) How do you guarantee the end of affirmative action and quotas? What if you gave every black person $100K, but afterward they continued to elect politicians who voted for affirmative action/quotas? What then?

Now think about all of the FRAUD involved as white and Hispanic people tried to prove one eighth or one sixteenth black heritage. And recent black immigrants tried to claim they have roots from 200 years ago.

Think of the marriage fraud as the same groups of people marry a black person to get part of the $100K. Or worse, deliberately have a kid so they can get the kid's $100K.

You are a font of bad ideas.

Here is a better question: How much in reparations should Israel pay each Palestinian whose family was displaced from any land now held by Israel. And that money must be paid WITHOUT US money being involved.
The cost to of housing and feeding a prison inmate is 50 grand a year. A one way flight to Africa can be less than a thousand dollars. And in Africa, there's no big bad white man to oppress them when they rob, rape and kill. Originally Posted by Hero Zimmerman
Shut up Marshall.
I LOVE this place, MAN...LOL
What about wiggers .....are they excluded?
What about wiggers .....are they excluded? Originally Posted by JCM800
LOL...
Every time I here about reparations, I wonder where Blacks such as Condelesa Rice, Colin Powell, Michael Jordan, Bill Cosby,Frank Thomas, etc, would spend their's.
The population of this country has gone up about 270 million since the end of the Civil War and many, if not the majority, can trace their family to someone who immigrated here AFTER the Civil War. So people who never held slaves will be paying money to people who were never slaves. You don't fix an old injustice by creating a new one.

You come to thisa country, you taka da good with da bad

Here is a better question: How much in reparations should Israel pay each Palestinian whose family was displaced from any land now held by Israel. And that money must be paid WITHOUT US money being involved. Originally Posted by ExNYer
I'll answer that after you tell me what you think of the funding mechanism.
Well, someone has to do it. What about a half black person.....like say, Obama? Do they get half? What if their black family member was never a slave like Obama? Are they disqualified? What if their ggrandfather was part of a slavery operation like Obama? Do they have to pay?

To make this happen we would have to have the DNA of every Afro-American person in the country.
As we all know, black people deserve reparations, and I'm willing to vote to let the US government pay them in exchange for eliminating affirmative action, diversity programs, quotas, contractual set asides - basically after reparations, anyone can hire whoever they want.......................... ....Take the money saved by eliminating the EEOC and save it up in a fund over the next 100 years to payoff the bonds. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
You have not left for Israel yet? What's taking so damn long?

Pack your shit up and get out.
I will gladly pay reparations to any and all that can show that they were enslaved by me personally.

The only people enslaved now are the ones that gorge at the Democrat trough. Keep them all on the Democrat plantation and for as long as they want to believe that the shit they are eating is the fruit of knowledge, they will forever be enslaved by them.
You have not left for Israel yet? What's taking so damn long?

Pack your shit up and get out. Originally Posted by bigtex
Make me!
  • CJ7
  • 08-11-2013, 10:03 AM
Make me! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

BBBBAAAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

spoken like the 5 year old you really are
A one way flight to Africa can be less than a thousand dollars Originally Posted by Hero Zimmerman
And that Middle Passage sure ain't what it used to be....
Attached Images File Type: jpg 200177165-001.jpg (97.7 KB, 97 views)