What good is a gun when you can’t get ammo?

BREAKING! BIDEN WILL SECRETLY BAN 40% OF AMMUNITION in the U.S. market by blocking Russian imports by Sept. 7th, directly targeting 2A and American gun owners. Pres. Trump predicted Biden would seize firearms, instead Biden is removing bullets/ammo from the U.S market. How?

Biden will use the Chemical & Biological Weapons Control Act to impose sanctions on Putin Admin for fake poisoning Aleksey Navalny. Biden admin is this as a 'pump-fake' to legitimize a removal of 40% of the ammo supply from the U.S. by banning Russian imports.

If Biden sought to punish Putin Admin for Navalny, instead of ban on ammo exports to the U.S which is a small % of RU GDP, they'd impose HARSHER sanctions to stop the $11 Billion Nord Stream 2 pipeline. Biden's policy will lead to more ammo shortages & higher prices since 40% of the ammo sold in the U.S is imported from Russian sources. If Biden couldn't seize firearms through Congress, his policy would certainly limit the ammunition needed to make them effective.
Yea, but giving Loaded Blackhawks guns ammo to TERRORIST is fine with Taliban joeys and Nahmala
  • oeb11
  • 08-25-2021, 08:46 AM
People are stocking up - and I have mine
Including 7.62x39.

LOL
and when fidens his pet 'gun tsar' beta boy beto - to confiscate weapons
beta boy will receive an appropriate warm welcome

From my cold dead hands!
If you don't have at least 1000 rounds of ammo in your house, you're not a real man...
  • oeb11
  • 08-25-2021, 10:21 AM
I do not need to count.
BREAKING! BIDEN WILL SECRETLY BAN 40% OF AMMUNITION in the U.S. market by blocking Russian imports by Sept. 7th, directly targeting 2A and American gun owners. Pres. Trump predicted Biden would seize firearms, instead Biden is removing bullets/ammo from the U.S market. How?

Biden will use the Chemical & Biological Weapons Control Act to impose sanctions on Putin Admin for fake poisoning Aleksey Navalny. Biden admin is this as a 'pump-fake' to legitimize a removal of 40% of the ammo supply from the U.S. by banning Russian imports.

If Biden sought to punish Putin Admin for Navalny, instead of ban on ammo exports to the U.S which is a small % of RU GDP, they'd impose HARSHER sanctions to stop the $11 Billion Nord Stream 2 pipeline. Biden's policy will lead to more ammo shortages & higher prices since 40% of the ammo sold in the U.S is imported from Russian sources. If Biden couldn't seize firearms through Congress, his policy would certainly limit the ammunition needed to make them effective. Originally Posted by bambino
Where do you get this shit?

If you don't have at least 1000 rounds of ammo in your house, you're not a real man... Originally Posted by texassapper

If you have more than 1000 rounds of ammo in your house, you're just a pussy who can't shoot straight.

• oeb11
  • 08-25-2021, 04:05 PM
1,000 rounds of ammo
Translates to 1,000 expired OBLM/antifa/DPST terrorists no longer able to terrorize law-abiding Peoples.
Including che', fidel, mao, maduro, Lenin, stalin, and mao.
If you have more than 1000 rounds of ammo in your house, you're just a pussy who can't shoot straight. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Have to ask. How many rounds of ammo do you have where you hide?

I wanted to be clear so you wouldn't get that confused with booze.
  • oeb11
  • 08-25-2021, 04:18 PM
Who is 95zeroes - to Judge who shoots straight?
fiden already took his gun.

It no longer stands up.

If Biden sought to punish Putin Admin for Navalny, instead of ban on ammo exports to the U.S which is a small % of RU GDP, they'd impose HARSHER sanctions to stop the $11 Billion Nord Stream 2 pipeline. Biden's policy will lead to more ammo shortages & higher prices since 40% of the ammo sold in the U.S is imported from Russian sources. If Biden couldn't seize firearms through Congress, his policy would certainly limit the ammunition needed to make them effective. Originally Posted by bambino
That's alright. That just opens up the market for American Ammo Manufactures like Remington and Winchester. Besides Russian Ammo is often prone to Malfunctions like "Failure to eject,Failure to feed". Biden's administration is finished anyway nobody is going to listen to his dumb ass.
  • oeb11
  • 08-25-2021, 04:32 PM
Russian steel ammo - - is perhaps poorly suited for American weapons
Works better in russian made weapons.

I have had no problem with Tulammo in my 7.62x39 weapons.
Hi, friends.

How do I purchase an gun with extra ammunition?
Quite a bit of ammo is coming from mexico and south america.
  • oeb11
  • 08-25-2021, 06:48 PM
Hi, friends.

How do I purchase an gun with extra ammunition? Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong

See a Federal firearms Dealer in your area.
Russian steel ammo - - is perhaps poorly suited for American weapons
Works better in russian made weapons.

I have had no problem with Tulammo in my 7.62x39 weapons. Originally Posted by oeb11
Yeah, most of whats imported from Russia is steel case. I've use some of it. I didn't care for it much makes your weapon dirty.