LilMynx69 is a female...

ijs...
Damn, I couldn't pass up the long-shot odds on "tranny".
It only counts if she's looked under the hood, inspected the trunk, kicked the tires, & checked for a blue title.
Also, did you check the dipstick to see if it's self-lubricating or was there a case of Valvoline tucked away?
Really?
ijs... Originally Posted by YummyMarie
But since she's not a provider(any longer), not entirely sure why it matters.
I do like her witty banter and thoughtful posts regardless.

But since she's not a provider(any longer), not entirely sure why it matters.
I do like her witty banter and thoughtful posts regardless.

Originally Posted by Island_Gent
Um, I think that's a compliment. Thanks. Lol.
It only counts if she's looked under the hood, inspected the trunk, kicked the tires, & checked for a blue title.
Also, did you check the dipstick to see if it's self-lubricating or was there a case of Valvoline tucked away? Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
No valvoline ever needed. ijs
Um, I think that's a compliment. Thanks. Lol. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
Awkwardly put, but it was supposed to be.

It was a little awkward, but despite all the vodka I drank with YM, I did not go off on you....lol...but I wanted to,say something like, What,Island Gent?...you don't want to hang out unless I'm a sure thing, lol???

But I actually got your meaning and the compliment...xoxo
I think she is a very smart lady.
And sexy
And sexy Originally Posted by Truly Passion
Thank you Truly Passion. You too...xoxo
If she's not available to take a cock, it really doesn't matter if LM69 is male, female or transgendered.
I don't get the feeling she is unavailable for cock. If I had a cock I'd be serving her up a big ol' bottle of Dicken's Cider.
I don't get the feeling she is unavailable for cock. If I had a cock I'd be serving her up a big ol' bottle of Dicken's Cider. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Lol...thanks THN. I saw that and sort of wanted to say that anyone who thinks I'm "not available to take cock" certainly hasn't read my posts, lol. That's never been the question.