REVIEW: JONNA Friendswood

http://jonnahouston.mytexhost.com/about-me/

Well, I've tried to meet with her twice and both times she stood me up. I arranged on Monday to meet her yesterday (Friday) and Jonna gave me her address. I texted her I was on my way an hour before the meet and then when I called at 15 minutes before the meet she answered and informed me she had been taking a nap. She wanted me to wait 30 minutes but my schedule wouldn't permit and I found it rather poor taste to stand up someone you scheduled well in advance - and she texted/called me twice during the week to ensure I would be there on Friday at 4:00 p.m.

She then texted me to promised she could do 8:00 a.m. this morning (Saturday) which I agreed and once again she stood me up. I called 15 minutes before the meet to reconfirm and was actually on her street waiting for the apartment number but no answer. I called her at the scheduled time and once again only immediate voicemail.

Unreliable to say the least. Would not recommend unless you live in Friendswood and have the fuel/time to burn.
Yes, my apologies..asking MOD to move it.
Moved...
Sorry that happened to you sweetie. Just keep trucking, the hobby will get better and there are plenty of reliable newbie friendly providers out there
  • TheDr
  • 03-01-2014, 10:07 AM
Damn dude, that sucks! Hate wastin' time like that. Hang in, it gets better...
Sorry about that Bro.

Jonna is usually pretty reliable.

Make sure you didn't say something to scare the shit out of her???
Make sure you didn't say something to scare the shit out of her??? Originally Posted by DarthMaul
You mean like ..."I am here"?
You mean like ..."I am here"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yep, I must have scared her w that also....twice....never again
8:00 AM on a Saturday morning? These are hookers not bankers.
That's why I offered 4PM on Friday first...then when she proved less than reliable I asked her about 8AM Saturday. I was a total gentleman the entire conversation. Never forced a time or used foul language. Needless to say, unimpressed with her lack of integrity as a simple "Hey, I'm sorry but that time won't work." would have been fine.
Look at it this way maybe you didn't get what you really didn't want - I said Maybe!

Forget it/her and move on -

ITMT thanks for the heads up.
Yep, I must have scared her w that also....twice....never again Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
The sad part .... that story sounds too familiar. "It's going around."
8:00 AM on a Saturday morning? These are hookers not bankers. Originally Posted by hardnfast
Bankers?....0800 Saturday?....maybe tellers.
It seems like I get a NCNS or late cancelation almost every time I prebook more than a day in advance. Providers like to claim they prefer prebooking to same day scheduling but I find most of them just aren't reliable enough or organized enough to know what they may be doing 48 hours or more in the future.