New showcase and photos :)

Hey Arkansas!! I've been missing y'all!! I wanted to share my new showcase!!
Ill be posting more new photos this weekend!
DAYUM!!!!!!!!!! Love your new showcase. You are beautiful and soooooooooo damn sexy. Thank you for the heads up on your new showcase. Maybe some day............
DAYUM!!!!!!!!!! Love your new showcase. You are beautiful and soooooooooo damn sexy. Thank you for the heads up on your new showcase. Maybe some day............ Originally Posted by clydesdale

Thanks sweetie!!! I'm coming back for a visit next week!! I've been missing home .
I envy the gentlemen in central Arkansas LOL. I myself don't have the necessary references but like I said............maybe someday. I hope you have a safe, very beneficial trip. I am sure as beautiful as you are you have been greatly missed by the central Arkansas gentlemen.

I gotta go look at your showcase again but first I gotta get me a drooling towel LOL.
wow---sexy!!
Well look at the shitter on that critter... Lol
great choice for your profile pic.

ps. the others are pretty good too
Beautiful as always!
I'm certainly impressed with your assets, Miss Roxy
Thanks again clydesdale! You should look into P411, it may help you with references.

Imsecretlyaninja lol thats one way you could put it!

TY notequiteatroll, peter, and Dallas!

Jessika we should get together next week while i'm in town!
I need someone to help me with some more pix!
Nice classy pics Roxy, I agree on the profile pic but love the suntanning bed shot as well, cuddos to your photographer also
Yes I agree roxy you have my number gorgeous! Travel safe and can't wait to see ya
Nice classy pics Roxy, I agree on the profile pic but love the suntanning bed shot as well, cuddos to your photographer also Originally Posted by Littleroc

Thanks!! I actually took the photos myself with my tripod. I'm looking for a photographer to do a professional shoot soon.
Very nice