CBJ or BBBJ whats it going to be?

Yes you read it here and there. EVERYTHING COVERED. That code for you will be wearing a condom while I suck your dick. Interestingly enough there are ladies that say GFE but only offer CBJ. I think WTF?

Many providers just don't seem to believe or understand the amount of business they are losing by only offering CBJ. But guys keep seeing them? I read in the comments all the time... CBJ Pass! Yet these CBJ providers keep getting tons of business?!

So let's settle this.... obviously there are guys that prefer and also don't mind CBJ. But I don't think its the rule but rather the exception.

Hopefully the poll will be an honest representation of what the guys want. Then ladies you judge for yourself.

Both guys and ladies comments welcome.

The poll will be public so providers will not vote!
Great poll
Some ladies are more worried about their health than $ or your pleasure. There's 0 wrong with that. I don't offer BBBJ & clients constantly haggle me about MY CHOICES with MY body. Very rude & irritating if u ask me.
I will see a cbj girl occasionally, but skip the bj all together, it's a waste of time.
As long as the guy is aware of what he's getting, it is what it is. We all have our limitations. Both as providers and hobbyists.
I am about 10000% certain that women who provide CBJ only are well aware that their choice causes them to lose business from some men. Yet, they make that choice anyways. What I don't understand are the men who can't respect a woman's choice, and instead pressure her to do things she is not comfortable with. If she's CBJ guys, get the fuck over it and move on.
I am about 10000% certain that women who provide CBJ only are well aware that their choice causes them to lose business from some men. Yet, they make that choice anyways. What I don't understand are the men who can't respect a woman's choice, and instead pressure her to do things she is not comfortable with. If she's CBJ guys, get the fuck over it and move on. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
CBJ whores BBBJ just like CFS whores bare back.

Most don't like to advertise it and unless a guy asks he simply never knows. Especially with the pimped girls.

Your a whore running a business and you are ALWAYS going to experience potential clients that will ask for more than you advertise. Get the fuck over it and move on.
Some ladies are more worried about their health than $ or your pleasure. There's 0 wrong with that. I don't offer BBBJ & clients constantly haggle me about MY CHOICES with MY body. Very rude & irritating if u ask me. Originally Posted by CassySoClassy
Sorry that's happening to you sweetie! They should just NOT call you!
The issue at hand is how much business might a provider lose by only offering CBJ. Many start with CBJ then change in short notice. Some state CBJ but offer it to certain regulars or its YMMV. Let's see what the poll results are!
CBJ = No Way

I don't care how fine she is.

If she was the last woman on the planet but only offered CBJ I would become a yoga sensei and learn to suck my own dick (not sure if I would swallow though).

I think this alarming trend has more to do with providers saying CBJ in public but offering BBBJ in private for an up sell- you know backpage CRAP.

So many with hot asses but so few with business acumen.

Did I mention CBJ = No Way??
Some ladies are more worried about their health than $ or your pleasure. There's 0 wrong with that. I don't offer BBBJ & clients constantly haggle me about MY CHOICES with MY body. Very rude & irritating if u ask me. Originally Posted by CassySoClassy
I agree it is your body, your choice, and rude to haggle. However if personal health and wellbeing is a priority; this might not be the best line of work. I honestly can't see how anyone would think being in a locked room with a stranger would be considered a safe profession.

I am about 10000% certain that women who provide CBJ only are well aware that their choice causes them to lose business from some men. Yet, they make that choice anyways. What I don't understand are the men who can't respect a woman's choice, and instead pressure her to do things she is not comfortable with. If she's CBJ guys, get the fuck over it and move on. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
I do agree with you, but to extend the restaurant menu analogy used around here. Should a chef get upset when someone orders off menu? or a customer feel bad for doing so?

Sorry that's happening to you sweetie! They should just NOT call you! Originally Posted by Still Looking
I agree.
CBJ = No Way

I don't care how fine she is.

If she was the last woman on the planet but only offered CBJ I would become a yoga sensei and learn to suck my own dick (not sure if I would swallow though).

I think this alarming trend has more to do with providers saying CBJ in public but offering BBBJ in private for an up sell- you know backpage CRAP.

So many with hot asses but so few with business acumen.

Did I mention CBJ = No Way?? Originally Posted by Hollis Wood
I hear yah!
WOW! 27 guys prefer BBBJ and 2 don't.
I have learned that some ladies have incredible oral skills. I have had several CBJs that were better than the majority of BBBJs I have enjoyed. Some ladies thinck they have superior BBBJ skills, the reality is they do not. It just depends on the skills of the lady.
I have learned that some ladies have incredible oral skills. I have had several CBJs that were better than the majority of BBBJs I have enjoyed. Some ladies thinck they have superior BBBJ skills, the reality is they do not. It just depends on the skills of the lady. Originally Posted by pyramider
Excellent point P!