Who is using female condoms???

Just wondering which providers are using femal condoms??
Are they safe, and do they provide better feel/control ??
Ladies chime in, how do they feel to you??
Love them.
THN.
Tell me more...safe??? Feeling??
Curious.....
They are better than any condom out there! I ordered a but load from Amazon and been using them in almost all of my sessions!

I advertise that I offer them and so far, clients are loving them, half of the men have never heard of them. Next best thing to bareback.
I provide them......still undecided as to if they are the next best thing to bb or not. I think the guys that have male condom/sensitivity issues will be happy with them. Just make sure you are done with DATY when using them. :/
I provide them......still undecided as to if they are the next best thing to bb or not. I think the guys that have male condom/sensitivity issues will be happy with them. Just make sure you are done with DATY when using them. :/ Originally Posted by Kendall4U
^ thats me, i need to try one one of these days to see if it makes a difference
Next best thing to bareback??? If you want to go raw just go raw you basically are with female condoms....wow I'm just at loss for words but hey everyone lives a different lifestyle.
Next best thing to bareback??? If you want to go raw just go raw you basically are with female condoms....wow I'm just at loss for words but hey everyone lives a different lifestyle. Originally Posted by Jessika Sweetz
Jessika sweetie, you are absolutely wrong on this one. Using a female condom is not basically the same as going raw. Female condoms provide protection from both std's and from pregnancy, going at it raw can expose you to both.
Next best thing to bareback??? If you want to go raw just go raw you basically are with female condoms....wow I'm just at loss for words but hey everyone lives a different lifestyle. Originally Posted by Jessika Sweetz

Female condoms provide the same protection as male condoms, so not sure where you get that those that use them might as well go raw. People that live in glass houses ought not throw stones. You are in the hooker lifestyle, aren't you?
Still interested in trying these!

They are my new best friends...
Been using them for three years now. My clients love them.
FC2's are amazing! They definitely have a natural feel, while still providing protection. And they can be used for both vaginal and anal penetration. When it's inserted, and I'm engaged in hot and steamy action with my partner, I can more acutely focus on the sensation of each thrust, as opposed to the feeling of a condom on a cock. Regular condoms are still great. But there are some things I like more about using FC2's.

Here's some additional info: "5 things you really should know about female condoms"
Nicely said by all the ladies.

I have used them in many of my sessions with my play dates. What someone needs to say is how to use them to get the most out of the effect of the condom and not the awkwardness for using it for the first time.

Here is my tip use a good amount of lube on the inside of the condom so that there is a good slip and slide feeling.
No one thinks they look weird?