RETIRED providers that still post

What is up with providers that still post on here saying they retired? I am not talking about Kaylee Hot Chick. There are a few others. I don't get it...Then they want to post on BP.SMH if you are gonna retire do it don't just say it to get extra biz.
Add them to your Ignore list.
  • L.A.
  • 01-03-2018, 11:20 PM
Links?
What is up with providers that still post on here saying they retired? I am not talking about Kaylee Hot Chick. There are a few others. I don't get it...Then they want to post on BP.SMH if you are gonna retire do it don't just say it to get extra biz. Originally Posted by April DFW
Who cares? Some girls do it to lure clients in under the impression that they will no longer be available again, ever. Some may really want to change their lifestyle or quit the biz, but have a change of heart. It’s called Hooker Marketing 101.

Honestly I’ve been pretty damn good at marketing myself over the years but I’ve stayed in the shadows for the most part for a while now. I used to do things like enter every clients name I saw for a month in a hat and at the end I would draw a name and they got a free session. I made a thread announcing the winner and of course there will always be those girls who can’t stand that someone else is in the spotlight or that they didn’t think of the idea first.

Different strokes for different folks.. most retirement threads are a joke though IMO and I think most guys take them with a grain of salt. Some members stay gone for good, but a lot do return. When I disabled my account over a year ago, I didn’t make a post about it, I just contacted a mod and disappeared. I guess others may want to make a dramatic exit but that’s their decision.

OP, find your marketing niche or something in your style/persona/advertising that potentially sets you apart from the rest. Don’t dwell too much on why others do what they do. Just do you
I didn't ask for your opinion Breanna. Stay out of my posts because you don't know what the hell you are talking about. Go answer your constant ISO'S just to get biz. Sorry that you are hard up for money and change your rates daily hon. So take that with a grain of salt.
I didn't ask for your opinion Breanna. Stay out of my posts because you don't know what the hell you are talking about. Go answer your constant ISO'S just to get biz. Sorry that you are hard up for money and change your rates daily hon. So take that with a grain of salt. Originally Posted by April DFW
Ummm I believe you have me confused with Sweet Upscale Treat. Just saying lol

OP I see you’re getting a little beside yourself.. take a step back, take a deep breath and try not to get so wrapped up in hooker nonsense. Arguing or being catty over the internet makes anyone involved look childish and like they have way too much time on their hands. Not a good look.
I didn't ask for your opinion Breanna. Stay out of my posts because you don't know what the hell you are talking about. Go answer your constant ISO'S just to get biz. Sorry that you are hard up for money and change your rates daily hon. So take that with a grain of salt. Originally Posted by April DFW
Whoops
Yes I did get you confused with her. I agree with you girl. I am done with my rant tonight. That is not me....I just get a little agitated with some of these girls. Again sorry!!
Holy shit that was uncalled for! Self alert much?

1. When you post in co-ed, anyone can respond. Not just the people you like.
2. Even if you didn’t like her or whoever, her response was just a response. She wasn’t being mean in any kind of way.
I give her a pass, because her pics are hot.
My view might not be popular, and I may totally misunderstand the issue.

But, imo, just because a hobbyist no longer hobbies, or a provider retires from active providing, they should still be considered (as I do) as legit members of our greater community.

And, fwiw, some folks announce a "retirement" as a possible diversion from attention due to a RL situation or stalker or other circumstances.

But, hey, simply my opinion based on a couple decades of hobbying even before any boards existed.
Though April was Tara...........
No I am not Tara, But if she saw this she would tear your ass up for mentioning her name. I got the wrong girl now this is CLOSED.
LMAO @ "This is CLOSED".

Please... you got rude with someone-- and not even the right someone-- and now you have a problem with being called out for it.

Retired-- whether they be providers or hobbyists-- have zero impact on you, so why do you care?
maybe this post should be called "providers who SHOULD RETIRE and not post " LOL