NC/NS Naomi Jaye

This is my first NCNS in almost 9 years of hobbying (a few bait/switch at the beginning though).

I saw her ad on OH2, read all the positive reviews, and sent her a PM Friday night Dec 28 requesting a 1 hour session at her incall for Sunday Dec 30 at 1pm along with references.

She responded to my PM Saturday morning that she would be available for 1pm Sunday and asked that I send her a text to begin the screening process. I do that and we text back and forth throughout the day (she seemed really nice). I wake up Sunday morning and send her a text a little after 8am to see if we were still good for 1PM. She responds around noon that I was verified and then sends the address around 12:30/45.

I start driving to the location a few minutes later. I'm about 10 minutes away when she sends a text stating that one of my references doesn't remember me. I arrive at the address which is a bank (other reviews mentioned that she meets at public locations before going to her incall), respond that the reference probably forgot but I definitely saw her (only time provider came to my residence), and that I was at the address. I don't get a response.

I wait 20 minutes before calling her. Phone rings and then goes to voicemail. I leave a message stating that I was at the address she gave (no response). At 40 minutes I text her that I'm still waiting (no response). At the hour mark I try calling again and of course get no response. I tell myself that's long enough and I start heading home.

I stop to get gas at a station on the same street as the bank and noticed a missed call from her when I finished. I call her back and again no answer. I get home and message her on OH2 asking for an explanation. Still haven't received a response.

I would have been totally ok if she cancelled and/or rescheduled, but wasting my time like that is super annoying.
Don’t feel lije the Lone Ranger. She pulled the same crap on me 2 weeks ago.