Lexiebabe1001 NO SHOW

We booked for 2pm yesterday,when I got to the parking lot she asked me for 30 mins waiting time.I told her that I was her 2pm appointment not anybody else.Wasted my time driving 30mins.She texted me that she was gonna open the door with her lingerie if I was still interested,tried to make contact called several time never picked up.I text her that I was just gonna put a NCNS she said she was gonna accommodate me but threatened her with this NCNS,whatever.Becareful with this girl.Backpage mentality.I know I’m gonna be blasted by WK here but this was my experience with her not urs..
I always look at Flakes differently. I look at them as an opportunity to get out of the house.

Flakes are great! Yes they are a waste of time, but look at the bright side....you still have your $250! Instead of her showing, taking your $250, and given lack luster service you had a drive which got you out of the house.

Instead find a new restaurant you have never eaten at, have a beer, then send her a picture of the money,food, beer,on the bar saying this could of been yours... instead you flaked.

Flakes are not necessarily a bad thing, as they show you the real soul of the person.
So true Fizley
well said Fiz!
There has been so many NCNS's lately.