Houstons crazy verification demands....

Just left after a long week there working a show. I must have reached out to 20 plus gals oh OH2 with only a handful responding. Most, wanted three referrals with phone numbers and emails etc. and, being a member of Eccie with plenty of reviews on WAY more reputable gals than they are isn't good enough.

I'm not sure what they gals think, but OH2 is a Texas thing and no one from anywhere else gives two shits about it! Most if not all the gals don't want to spend all day verifying for anyone yet are requiring it. Its laughable to say the least.

Wake up gals, there are better ways to verify guys! Also, what if the guys want to verify you? you going to give us three referrals that will answer their phones and emails to make sure we don't get ripped off? While I was there, one of the guys got ripped off from a Eros gal who was Verified by Eros. Its all BS.
I don't use it but have heard p411 is useful for guys in your situation.
Agree - P411 works for a lot of guys.

I hear you. Three recent references? Shit. Some guys are that active. I'm not.
They all have major gps. LC has better choices
Just left after a long week there working a show. I must have reached out to 20 plus gals oh OH2 with only a handful responding. Most, wanted three referrals with phone numbers and emails etc. and, being a member of Eccie with plenty of reviews on WAY more reputable gals than they are isn't good enough.

I'm not sure what they gals think, but OH2 is a Texas thing and no one from anywhere else gives two shits about it! Most if not all the gals don't want to spend all day verifying for anyone yet are requiring it. Its laughable to say the least.

Wake up gals, there are better ways to verify guys! Also, what if the guys want to verify you? you going to give us three referrals that will answer their phones and emails to make sure we don't get ripped off? While I was there, one of the guys got ripped off from a Eros gal who was Verified by Eros. Its all BS. Originally Posted by jesseman22
Verify us lol that’s what reviews are for and search button/google.

I don’t except reviews on h2 because I have over a 100+ here, you want to find out about a lady you can...We know NOTHING about you until we screen. A lot of people don’t go off just references either. Definitely P411 will get you past all the BS.

Good luck and hope things get better for you.
Google and reviews wont prevent a gal from stealing your money no more or less than some asshole taking advantage of a girl. Some girls have told me that they get robbed by guys. That's insane to me!

This was the first and last time I leave Eccie to find a provider. Every single one here has been awesome!

Love you gals!
Understandable but these are chances that we both take as providers & Hobbyists, more than likely if she’s got a really good reputation that’s not gonna happen and If a girl Doesn’t count then that’s on her. I always count before someone leaves.

Yeah I love Eiccie too just wish it was the old Eccie and P411 is great but you have to pay And it’s totally worth it you bypass a whole bunch of bullshit
Snapchat. Plethora of providers on Snapchat.
Snapchat. Plethora of providers on Snapchat. Originally Posted by USAsoldier
I never understand how snap chat works for “us” ladies...
I never understand how snap chat works for “us” ladies... Originally Posted by Cendell M
Have you tried advertising on Snapchat, and/or making a Snapchat premium?
Verify us lol that’s what reviews are SUPPOSED TO BE for .... Originally Posted by Cendell M
... fixed it for you. Note: Not to mention PICTURES and ladies' stats
I too am an infrequent hobbyist, say once in 6-18 months. This sort of verification has over the years driven me to the occasional AMP session. Not my favorite way to hobby!
... fixed it for you. Note: Not to mention PICTURES and ladies' stats Originally Posted by LexusLover
True I can’t argue with that, some ladies do alter pics and review can be iffy.

Just ask around men’s locker room if a lady has all yes reviews somethings got to be right. Other than that you can do a lot of research on a lady old post how she posts in coed I mean there’s a lot of ways to see If you can trust a lady or not it’s a lot of research like we have to do
I too am an infrequent hobbyist, say once in 6-18 months. This sort of verification has over the years driven me to the occasional AMP session. Not my favorite way to hobby! Originally Posted by ICU 812
I have a Snapchat in my work name ,So I guess you got a purchase premium and then it goes from there? I get scared I’m gonna see somebody on Snapchat that’s from my family or my nieces or nephews or something like that. I don’t do the Instagram thing or Twitter even, I think my best bet being safe on these boards.
.... how she posts in coed ... Originally Posted by Cendell M
You don't need to sell your integrity.