WEST CHASE area?!?! Why IN THE WORLD?

Soooooooooooooooooooooooo...
As a traveling lady I have been known to take requests or suggestions on where to visit.

Got more than a few saying if you ever come to West Chase Area Let us know.
Alot of girls stay out this way they say..... Well THEY CAN HAVE IT....

What are normally high end hotels are gated up like a fortress with 100 per night for a deposite..
WITH MY STATUS?!!!.. Are you kidding me right now?
Any hotel that has to get a $100 deposit to make sure the rooms stay in tack is normally not in a good area..

I set my dates and will stay what I reserved but for sure do not like it.
Sorry
When I usta tour as a Hilton Honors Member (and even when it was just personal travel), it was customary to put a deposit hold on your credit card for any charges made/eaten/drank/movies/phone calls,etc from your room. They release the funds after a few days. It's just a temporary hold.

Stay safe, certain hotels have gotten hot. Enjoy your stay and happy hobbying!
Outside of the hobby, I deliver with a few places (Uber eats, favor, and RW job).
There are LOTS of hotels in the Westchase area. As well as lots of apartments. It seems that most of the apartment complexes may have one entrance and only one exit that is useable. I’ve also noticed that the hotels may only allow entry at the main entrance and other exits are only for emergency.
The hotels may have access to multiple streets, but you can only enter on the main street because the other entry is chained.
The deposit is there just for so called incidentals as Alyssa mentioned. It’s a nuisance but some places require it.
It's just how most hotels are doing things now.

Hate to burst your bubble but there are a few nice and high end hotels who are currently asking for a $250 deposit per stay.

It's in the "small print or key facts" part of the hotel information before you book.

Some allow $100 deposit per stay in cash you get it back at check out at their discretion of room and your stay manners.

So far most don't allow cash

CC deposits usually take 2-7 business days to get refunded back to you depending upon your bank process
I would contact some of your provider friends and see if they would share a room or have an apartment they might let you use for an hour.
Thanks alot...for the input......Sticker shock I guess..$100 per night to hold and all these damn gates and chains around.. lol I drove around found an area that's close enough It aint the Hilton or The AC but if I decide to come back to this area I think I will try that out.
WOOP WOOP.
Yep them 1 doors to exit and enter is for the birds........
It's just how most hotels are doing things now.

Hate to burst your bubble but there are a few nice and high end hotels who are currently asking for a $250 deposit per stay.

It's in the "small print or key facts" part of the hotel information before you book.

Some allow $100 deposit per stay in cash you get it back at check out at their discretion of room and your stay manners.Y
So far most don't allow cash

CC deposits usually take 2-7 business days to get refunded back to you depending upon your bank process Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
Yes I agree with the deposits. I recently stayed at a Hampton Inn, and they out a hold on my credit card for $425for misc charges. To get a lower rate I prepaid for the room a month ago. The hotels are doing it because they can. Demand is outstiping supply on every front.
Thanks alot...for the input......Sticker shock I guess..$100 per night to hold and all these damn gates and chains around.. lol I drove around found an area that's close enough It aint the Hilton or The AC but if I decide to come back to this area I think I will try that out.
WOOP WOOP.
Yep them 1 doors to exit and enter is for the birds........ Originally Posted by Majichands
Never use a debit charge for travel.