North Houston

I will be visiting north Houston in a couple of weeks and looking for recommendations. Your assistance is appreciated.
Bump again. Folks I need help for the Conroe - The Woodlands area. Never been to the area and need suggestions. Information would be appreciated.
That area is in Montgomery County, not Harris like Houston is. Different animal out there with LEO, be careful.

Try looking for information on services closer in to Houston if you can.
I would be careful in the woodlands area. That county is fairly strict. Search hard you will find some providers in Spring.

Usually, when I am in H Town I drive south inside the 8. You will find plenty there.

Houston encounters area of ECCIE will provide plenty reviews and ideas of services.
Bump again. Folks I need help for the Conroe - The Woodlands area. Never been to the area and need suggestions. Information would be appreciated. Originally Posted by Holedriller
So you can know the area in which one should be cautious ...

Rough a semi-pie shape with the bottom Beltway 8, the East line East of HI69 aka SH59 about 5 miles on a line parallel to HI69 toward Arkansas, and the West line SH290 well past Tom Ball ....every hit within that area should be vetted with your sensory levels high .... FYI ... there are some new spots along 99 which is roughly the border with Montgomery County and I'd be careful with them ... and at best they are overpriced ...

Please Note: the Woodlands is the center with two small LE agencies poaching regularly in that area with Montgomery County (MOCO) and Harris County agencies active with them.

You probably won't find too many recent reviews of reliable indies in that area ...