What do you bring into the Strip Club?

I’m always at a loss of what to bring into the club and what I want to leave in the car. Some items (wallet, phone) can make dances less comfortable or be harder to stow during a dance. But with leaving it in the car I always have a bit of paranoia about the car being broken into and losing my stuff.

Do you bring your wallet, or just cash? How about your phone? Do you remove the fob from your other keys and just bring that? Leave the belt in the car? How about your watch, and does it depend if it’s a luxury one?
Wallet and phone are in my back pockets while enjoying a dance. The belt stays in the car. Keys and and any other object in my front pockets goes on the table next to where the dance is taking place
Phone stays hidden in car. Always paranoid about a butt dial. Belt in car. Wallet in back pocket. Small bills in front left pocket. Large bills in front right pocket. Keys and sunglasses on table during dance.
Belt & underwear stay in the car.
Bring money/wallet & car keys. ( may need drivers license, ATM card, money)
Separating small & big bills is a great idea. Avoid handing a $20 to a girl when you meant a $1.
empty pockets otherwise. Avoid anything in pockets that can get in the way of enjoyment.
Stay away from strip clubs just a waste of money and time. Find a provider way more fun
Stay away from strip clubs just a waste of money and time. Find a provider way more fun Originally Posted by AMG G63
Not on topic and clearly the opinion of someone without strip club game.

Just bring the cash you are willing to leave without. No debt cards especialy. Cash can be carried in a pocket so wallet is not needed.

A lot depends on where you are. I am far less concerned at The Lodge or Mens's Club then I would be at one of the Dallas Cabarets. If pratical, I would leave everything absolutly not needed in the car.
I tip the parking guy 5$ upfront in places that look shady, just to make sure the car isn't broken into.
Leaving belt in car is a great idea - didn't think of that before.
Just bring yourself and your money leave all valuables at home
[

Boomer say what !! #Ok boomer 😂😂😂😂
QUOTE=oldbutstillgoing;1062966 640]Not on topic and clearly the opinion of someone without strip club game.

Just bring the cash you are willing to leave without. No debt cards especialy. Cash can be carried in a pocket so wallet is not needed.

A lot depends on where you are. I am far less concerned at The Lodge or Mens's Club then I would be at one of the Dallas Cabarets. If pratical, I would leave everything absolutly not needed in the car.[/QUOTE]
May want to bring a phone, leave the watch at home ( snags/scratches)

Belt & underwear stay in the car.
Bring money/wallet & car keys. ( may need drivers license, ATM card, money)
Separating small & big bills is a great idea. Avoid handing a $20 to a girl when you meant a $1.
empty pockets otherwise. Avoid anything in pockets that can get in the way of enjoyment. Originally Posted by gary245