Distractions to DATY

When you're receiving really good oral attention does getting it while in 69 distract you from cumming? As much as I love doing it, I've found that most of the women I've been with (whether they're getitng it in doggy, flat on their backs or atop my face, seem prone to the desire to focus on the attention being afforded their privates.

Ladies?
They can have orgasms, too?
Yeah I find that DATY is better when I am on my back.
My only issue is that my ATF prefers to fuck to an orgasm and sometimes it's hard to get her to stay on her back! LOL
  • fawn
  • 02-14-2012, 12:05 PM
When you're receiving really good oral attention does getting it while in 69 distract you from cumming? As much as I love doing it, I've found that most of the women I've been with (whether they're getitng it in doggy, flat on their backs or atop my face, seem prone to the desire to focus on the attention being afforded their privates.

Ladies? Originally Posted by txcwby6
Oh my goodness NO, I love doing 69! I will get into position and then I will pull my knees up to your shoulders and will lower my self right on to your face until l I have a major orgasm hoping that I don't give you a bruise on your lip which I have done before... ummm while sucking you like you have never been sucked ( not to many men can handle my BBBJ for to long )!! and I might throw a little prostate action in while I am at it, if you don't get me to distracted!!!
  • hd
  • 02-14-2012, 12:05 PM
69 is fun, but I'd rather focus full attention to one of us at a time. no matter what postion, back, standing, bending over, sitting, whatever. Just my opinion, I'd rather enjoy watching her or just close my eyes while she's going at it, and I assume vice-versa with her?
Oh my goodness NO, I will pull my knees up to your shoulders and will lower my self right over your face and I will grind your face until l I have
a major orgasm, ummm while sucking you like you have never been sucked ( not to many men can handle my BBBJ for to long )!! and I might throw a little prostate action in while I am at it, if you don't get me to distracted!!! Originally Posted by fawn

The fact that you're not in Dallas only makes my hardon ache even more!
69 is fun... But I can never concentrate when the kitty is being licked and sucked properly.
69 is fun... But I can never concentrate when the kitty is being licked and sucked properly. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Yes that is the thing, trying to keep a good rhythm while sucking dick distracts me from achieving an o- although it still feels wonderful.
I've had some women that loved 69 and others that preferred to be able to relax and enjoy it. I know that when I'm getting a bbbj, I like to be able to watch and enjoy what she's doing. But at the same time there is just something about 69 that I can't get enough of.
My top three have all been known to forget about sucking while they tried to drown me.Tends to be noisy then, too.

Torito
I Love daty all kinds of ways... On my back, 69, from behind, on my side, on my other side, upside down, in a chair, on a bed, by a hot tub, inside, outside.... LOL just give me DATY
I Love daty all kinds of ways... On my back, 69, from behind, on my side, on my other side, upside down, in a chair, on a bed, by a hot tub, inside, outside.... LOL just give me DATY Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
That's my kinda woman
Greatest Distraction to DATY:

A string hanging out.
Fawn, why is it that I now need to go take a cold shower after reading your post??
I would like to volunteer to be part of that!!