Top It Off…… Do You Guys Love It?....

… When you pop and she wraps her warm mouth around the head feeling it’s soft, silky texture and her wet tongue stroking and slurping that super-sensitive spot located below the head of your penis in the center of the underside of the coronal ridge, all while looking at her pretty face as she gazes at you taking every last drop in her mouth?

Mia
Hold on... OK. Better now. What was the question?
I think I might like that if someone ever tried it.
I would call that going above and beyond the call of duty because if a lady ended with she desrves a medal.
Not sure about anyone else, but I am in!
  • hd
  • 04-02-2012, 10:16 AM
I'm all over cum with excitment, and I don't even remember what she said!
Cumming and then having continued stimulation until I cannot take anymore is what makes a great BBBJ an amazing BBBJ.

Too many girls stop at the end of my muscle contractions. Please, unless told to do otherwise, keep going and please don't slow down, as you have just taken me through the entrance way to the land of ecstasy and I would really like to stay there as long as possible because it feels AMAZING and, unlike many females, it may be a while before I can reload and get back to that ecstasy state of mind again.

KarmasSecrets, Thank you so very much for asking.
yes
I do that regardless... I love the sound of pleasures coming from a man... as I slurp down every last drop.. eyes rolling... knees locking.. toes poppin... yummmmmmmmmmmm
Damn Amber! ... trying to catch my breath, and just dreaming of the day when our schedules line up ...
Nah. Sounds boring.
Like many of the guys said, this is what separates the average from the truly memorable. I have had some providers quit almost before the muscle stops spasming. It feels like she is an a rush to go. Take a few minutes and suck.link away as we come down from our high.
I would call that going above and beyond the call of duty because if a lady ended with she desrves a medal. Originally Posted by Daen1304
+1

for me, as long as she takes lil delites to completion, that's what i'm looking for.

and if she uses her lips and mouth, oh so much for the better!!

and if she keeps lil delites in her mouth and does like Mia describes, oh my oh my oh my!!!!
she would move way up my gvha list!!

taking lil delites really close to the edge and then finishing him off w/ her hands is much farther down on my list.

but, to each their own.
This thread reminds me of the first time I learned about Halloween as a kid. Can hardly comprehend the thought!
  • anita
  • 04-02-2012, 05:49 PM
Nah. Sounds boring. Originally Posted by TexasT
LMAO !!