Another BDay thread! Yay!

But this one is not about looking for BDay specials.

Here is what's on my mind about it. My Birthday is 6 days away, and I am working it. Fortunately, I am not working the Friday and Saturday following it. Now if my ATF doesnNt flake out then I'm sure I'll have a great celebration. But thanks to her real job she is incredibly flakey with me. So I am trying to figure out what to do for my BDay as a plan B. At the moment, I am leaning towards going to Pompi's (the new mexican Hooter's) or hitting up an SC. What annoys me is that I can come up with some nice surprises for my friends Bday, but I drop the ball on my own.

Any suggestions?
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=416406

This was my birthday surprise! I was quite pleased with it. ;-)
Lets celebrate our april bDAY'S together... mines the 19th.. lets do this
Go to the SC.

Something about Bday's and SC........ a variety of woman, half naked, drinking, and all that other stuff.

:-)
Lets celebrate our april bDAY'S together... mines the 19th.. lets do this Originally Posted by Amber Rain
I'll let you know, the 19th is still a work day for me, and I want to see if I'll get to meet up with my ATF, she owes me a drink.
Go to the SC.

Something about Bday's and SC........ a variety of woman, half naked, drinking, and all that other stuff.

:-) Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
That is what the general consensus seems to be. Though one year my BDay was on Easter! That didn't work out well going to a SC on Easter.