To all the fish-lippers...

what the hell are you thinking when you make this pose?

jh.png
I think shes kinda cute.
Damn right! she's hot!!
  • L.A.
  • 07-24-2013, 05:16 PM
I would
Not fish lips. Those are duck lips.
The lips look pretty fucking stupid, but it doesn't bother me as bad as her wearing her anal beads as a necklace.
One of the best facial expressions a person can have is a warm and welcoming smile. It's easy simple friendly and helps make you more attractive. There's research that proves what I'm saying not to be an opinion but facts.
+1 Navman. A smile draws me in all the time!
We have a mutual appreciation group, Navman.

A smile will send tingles in the right place every time and it warms your heart too.
Pics like that are an automatic deal breaker for me. I can not stand it, and in my opinion, women who think that is a good pose only reflect a certain amount of absurdity in their own self perception.

Hint: Natural smiles, seductive stares - not overly dramatic - straight into camera, wholesome glances, etc.
The lips look pretty fucking stupid, but it doesn't bother me as bad as her wearing her anal beads as a necklace. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Nice!
At least they look clean
The lips look pretty fucking stupid, but it doesn't bother me as bad as her wearing her anal beads as a necklace. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Tires a looking a little low on my tractor, you have this girl's number?
And aren't those earrings supposed to be hanging off her nipples ?
I think that is such a fucking stupid look...do something sexy for fuck's sake!!