Couples Want to Be Filmed (Advice)

So its a new trend here that providers have a video of themselves.

And I recently answered an ad to film a couple together ( not join in just film)

I have some experience in film making but wanted to get some advice so I'm safe.

First of course does this sound real. Second i would only do it in a neutral location such as a hotel. But that doesnt seem like enough of a safety net.

This couple are strangers so any advice on what you all think would be great. Thanks
Meet in public first. Get real world ID. Have an assistant for the lighting or what ever. Get a small deposit in the form of a check. Once it clears, you know you have their real life info and can make sure someone else has it and knows when and where you are meeting them.
I have wanted for a long time to get into filming couples. Any advice on how to find the couples looking for a photographer/videographer?
This couple had a post in a swinger newspaper.
But its not going to wrok out they wouldnt agree to a neutral location..meeting before...well work something out on payment....lots of shady behavior so im gonna pass
Could you send me the name of the swinger newspaper; hardcopy or online? Also, I was thinking of doing this for free as I am not a pro. What would you say the "watch out for's" are?
thanks, Roscoe