Real not classy, non hook up W/ Lauren Xoxo

Have been lurking for a number of years, this is my first post,

This evening I tried to make an connection with the well reviewed Lauren.

I am not a big player, have had few contacts; it is difficult when you work 70+ hours a week, every week, I am lucky to get 4 to 5 weekends off a year.
I just don't have a lot of time for the hobby.

Anyway, I look at Laurens reviews
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ight=arlington
I follow the link to her web site
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=193120

Nothing is said about references on either link, I call Lauren about 8 PM, she says sure 10:30 (again no questions and no references asked for).
I agree (really looking forward to the encounter)
Text at 950, running bit behind I will be available at 11:00 I respond thats ok, 9:53 text from Lauren Great cant wait, 11:01, it will be about 10 minutes. Text11:09 XXX XXX off I30, ok will be there, 11:21 Laura we are just pulling in where are you, 1123 what is your handle, 1134 who have you seen, ME text no one recently, last person I was with was a lady that called herself Lilly off Trinity in Arlington about a year ago, she has move over off of I30 change her handle and phone 11:39 sorry work off references I can't see you.

This was my last opportunity to participate in any activity for quite a while to come, most unfortunate.

This was a first class encounter, thank you Lauren.
It is very unprofessional that she didn't ask for reference info right off the bat, and quite frankly, sounds like she was stalling. Sorry she wasted your time, bingle. She's very young, just joined, hasn't had the time to become experienced at handling things in a responsible manner, and doesn't yet realize the repercussions such behavior will have. However, whether they state it or not, probably best to assume that ALL ECCIE providers are going to require some sort of screening. If they don't, do you really want to risk your safety by visiting someone who takes no precautions at all?

Don't take this as representative of ECCIE ladies, hon. There are a lot of classy companions out there. Sending you Irish luck in finding a fun one when your next play opportunity arises.
Look on the Bright Side of this bingle:

1) You got some time away from work
2) You saved yourself a couple of bills
3) You didn't contract anything
4) You didn't have to write a review
5) You gained some experience and knowledge of the ways of this Hobby.
Hmmm..... Okay, I am a wee bit confused now: all her ads, including her last one posted 7/28, http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1053509604, clearly state that she requires 2 references and will discuss via PM. Why she didn't ask for them until the last minute tonight is still a mystery.

Also, an ECCIE profile is not a website, just a bio for this site alone, and I know very few ladies who put screening requirements in their profiles. (I don't.) That is usually saved for ads or an independent, private webpage. She evidently hasn't established a personal site yet, which would be helpful. Reviews seldom touch upon a provider's screening habits, so don't depend on them to tell you what a lady will ask for before she consents to see you. Seems to me that there may have been a wee bit of a misunderstanding on your part, dear lad, as the info was out there, and she probably assumed that you had come across her ads in your research.

I call fault on both sides this time. Kiss and make up?
Fancyinheels
I am not denying that I made a mistake (more than one really) but if you follow the links that I followed, I do not think you see that posting, again most unfortunate.

I do appreciate the coaching though!
There ya go MS! I always like a positive thinker!
Makes this comedic world we all live in a better place, thanks for the post.
Fancyinheels
I am not denying that I made a mistake (more than one really) but if you follow the links that I followed, I do not think you see that posting, again most unfortunate.

I do appreciate the coaching though! Originally Posted by bingle
A good thing to do with ANY provider is to look at what kind of posts she makes as well as her reviews/profile. That will often tell you a lot about her personality. (Not so much in Lauren's case yet as all she has posted so far is ads, but perhaps in the future.) I don't know if you realize it or not, but you can tap anyone's avatar or name at the left, then select "find more posts" or "statistics" on their profile, and see what they're saying on ECCIE, very useful.

Such a shame it worked out this way, however. I know that can be frustrating. I wish you pleasant wet dreams of naked and willing Playboy Bunnies in your bed. G'night.

Fancyinheels,

Thank you for the input, that is useful and very nice of you.

Thank you again
Hopefully its a learning experience for her. The reviews have been outstanding. Being brand new to the hobby, she may still need some help getting a system down. Having met her and after reading her reviews, I would give her another chance.
Lauren is a real sweet girl and a lot of fun bcd. Unfortunately, she is fairly new and it sounds like she let this one get by her. I think OBSG is right; if she is willing to make it up to you, it might really be to your advantage to let her. ijs.