Donald Trump Jr Nails It!!

Even every talking head on MSNBC is saying that a rising star was just introduced to America.

That was a great speech.
Even every talking head on MSNBC is saying that a rising star was just introduced to America.

That was a great speech. Originally Posted by Jackie S
His speech was excellent and did its job.
Even every talking head on MSNBC is saying that a rising star was just introduced to America. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Supposedly he is an effective developer as well. More responsibilities in the future.

For which party?

I was nausiated by there declaration of Trump jr being a rising star. I guess plagarism runs in the trump family,
Donald Trump Jr's Speech Was Also Cribbed | ThinkProgress

Pretty funny coming from the " law and order" candidate!
I was nausiated by there declaration of Trump jr being a rising star. I guess plagarism runs in the trump family,
Donald Trump Jr's Speech Was Also Cribbed | ThinkProgress

Pretty funny coming from the " law and order" candidate!
Originally Posted by drluv1
So funny that maybe you should learn to read to the very end of the article you cited, D-I-C-K-H-E-A-D:

UPDATE JUL 19, 2016 11:55 PM
The author [F.H. Buckley] of the American Conservative article told Vox that he [F.H. Buckley] was also a speechwriter for Trump Jr.
So funny that maybe you should learn to read to the very end of the article you cited, D-I-C-K-H-E-A-D: Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I stand corrected .
I stand corrected . Originally Posted by drluv1
"stand " ???? It looks more like you just got bent over !!!