"a few handguns and a long gun"

This is what the Boston PD is saying that the two brothers had for weapons.....where is the "assault weapon"? I find it very interesting and informative that they are referring to a "long gun" and not, what we've been told to expect, a military style weapon.
This is what the Boston PD is saying that the two brothers had for weapons.....where is the "assault weapon"? I find it very interesting and informative that they are referring to a "long gun" and not, what we've been told to expect, a military style weapon.
This is what the Boston PD is saying that the two brothers had for weapons.....where is the "assault weapon"? I find it very interesting and informative that they are referring to a "long gun" and not, what we've been told to expect, a military style weapon. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Why do you find that "interesting and informative?"
This is what the Boston PD is saying that the two brothers had for weapons.....where is the "assault weapon"? I find it very interesting and informative that they are referring to a "long gun" and not, what we've been told to expect, a military style weapon. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
And you find that "interesting and informative?"

Do you also find it "interesting and informative" that the two brothers also possessed homemade bombs designed to kill innocent people? Or did that tidbit of information not reach your radar screen?
... where is the "assault weapon"? .... and not, what we've been told to expect, a military style weapon. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I missed the memo on "what ... to expect." ... Maybe these turds did!

So they brought the kitchen paraphernalia into the mix!
Why are there 2 threads on the same bullshit.

A few rants back you said any long gun was a assault weapon WTF?
A few rants back you said any long gun was a assault weapon WTF? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
As a top student at the Gritsboy Skool of Making Sh*t Up, Corneyhole excels at posting whatever fits the point he is incapable of making.
No big deal you fuckers were the ones saying there was none at Sandy Hook.
what difference does it make?
Lets have a roll call for the Mickey Obtuse club....Tampex, Eva, Candy, and the rest.

Note the quote marks around "assault".
Have you heard about the pressure cooker legislation?

The reason that they are two posts is a computer hangfire. I hit post and went to a different screen. When I came back it was indicating that it HAD NOT posted so I hit post again. I came back later and tried to delete one but it wouldn't so I deleted the comments and that didn't work either. So if the moderator wants then one of these can go bye bye.
Have you heard about the pressure cooker legislation? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I heard they are going to let us keep our pressure cookers. They want us to register them. High pressure cooker will be outlawed. Aunt Bea will become a criminal.
Idiots....
Lets have a roll call for the Mickey Obtuse club....Tampex, Eva, Candy, and the rest.

Note the quote marks around "assault". Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

You can't even spell and you want someone on a list