Femdom pee play, pegging

ooops!
I had an Awesome time today
Golden Showers toys included!
I have many fucking toys from small to super sized..
Fisting is my specialty..

I have a toilet on my wish list:you poke your head through,
for a faster clean up!
I had an Awesome time today
Golden Showers toys included!
I have many fucking toys from small to super sized..
Fisting is my specialty.. Originally Posted by melannie_star
Melannie,
I'm going to have to come see you soon! You just listed several of my fantasies in one short list.
From golden showers in the bathtub, to peeing into a wine glass, to sitting on a face & letting him drink all I've been holding for an hour, it's all fun for me. As for pegging, I love bending guys over and have a totally painless, super erotic technique. I have claimed many anal virginities over the years.
I'm a huge fan of pee play, I love to give!

Pegging isn't my specialty but I'm always happy to investigate any boy toys a lover may happen to favor.

Diaper lovers and Daddies looking for a diaper baby girl are two of my favorite kinks!

It's fun to play outside the box sometimes
Awwwww pee play one of my faves...giving but especially receiving (you better prep though ) pegging, chasity play..........and SOUNDING

Just small collection

Ana,
I like the looks of your toy box. I would skip the cock cages and some of your sounds look scary.
Ana's toys look like so much fun!
In Dallas that would be me I like pegging and I do some watersports in you
  • RoxyG
  • 09-13-2019, 08:07 AM
Im into all things Kink.... Houston area
Ana,
I like the looks of your toy box. I would skip the cock cages and some of your sounds look scary. Originally Posted by Wolf688
The sounds can be intimidating but gravity should do its thing instead of it being jammed in you....if gravity isn’t working with lots of sterile lube then you go down a size. The rosebud ones are a cult favorite for stimulating your prostrate

It’s like an itch you can’t reach .....and urethral lining has so many nerve endings
Sounds, chastity cages, and diaper play oh my. What more could a boy ask for...
Awwwww pee play one of my faves...giving but especially receiving (you better prep though ) pegging, chasity play..........and SOUNDING

Just small collection

Originally Posted by Analeese
Nice collection. Possibly a few larger items needed for pegging though 😍
Nice collection. Possibly a few larger items needed for pegging though 😍 Originally Posted by jonboy52
That’s just a small portion of my collection
Sounds, chastity cages, and diaper play oh my. What more could a boy ask for... Originally Posted by Htwnabdl82
With all of that to choose from, the only thing a boy might ask for is a winning lottery ticket!