"a few handguns and a long gun"

So if the moderator wants then one of these can go bye bye. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I don't edit posts or delete threads for anything not outside the rules. I have however merged your two threads together into one, all posts from both intact.
Good, thank you...won't do any good for some people who just can't comphrehend.

Let me explain to the obtuse club; for two months we have been repeatedly told that assault weapons are the doom of this country. We must ban them and if you don't agree with that then you want to kill children. Okay, this two guys killed a child and two adult women. They also wounded nearly 200 other people and closed down Boston. They had no assault weapons. (I don't know why it is necessary but it has been posted often and recently that there is no such thing as an "assault" weapon. I just get tired of putting the quotes in and then have some idiot just ignore them) They had handguns and a long rifle. Tell me the truth, if they had been caught carrying an AR-15 or AK-47 don't you think that would lead the story? Kind of throws cold water on the gun grabber crowd.
Seeing you were there Shirley,just what kind of weapons and explosives did they have? first reports out stated they had assault weapons ,however first reports are sometimes wrong.Or some go into denial like the ones denying the Sandy Hook shooter did not have a assault weapon.
Good, thank you...won't do any good for some people who just can't comphrehend.

Let me explain to the obtuse club; for two months we have been repeatedly told that assault weapons are the doom of this country. We must ban them and if you don't agree with that then you want to kill children. Okay, this two guys killed a child and two adult women. They also wounded nearly 200 other people and closed down Boston. They had no assault weapons. (I don't know why it is necessary but it has been posted often and recently that there is no such thing as an "assault" weapon. I just get tired of putting the quotes in and then have some idiot just ignore them) They had handguns and a long rifle. Tell me the truth, if they had been caught carrying an AR-15 or AK-47 don't you think that would lead the story? Kind of throws cold water on the gun grabber crowd. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
No, actually what we've been told is that the country absolutely cannot survive unless we can all own assault rifles with 30 round magazines. Because we all have to be in a position to defend ourselves against our own government. And, everybody with any sense at all readily recognizes the imminent threat that our government poses to us all.

And, if we don't need assault rifles to defend ourselves against Obama and the black helicopters, we need assault rifles and a bunch of 30 round magazines to defend ourselves against criminals marauding in our neighborhoods. Because, almost all of us regularly carry assault rifles....or have assault rifles ready in our homes in case the dangerous criminals break into our homes and need to be shot with an assault rifle.

As opposed to just being shot with a 12 gauge shotgun or a 6 shot .357 magnum or a 10 shot Glock 30 in .45 ACP. Each of us shall rush to our assault rifles when the government attacks....or when a burglar kicks in the front door.
No, actually what we've been told is that the country absolutely cannot survive we can all own assault rifles with 30 round magazines. Conversely, libertards tell everyone that this country cannot survive because American citizens can all own assault rifles with 30 round magazines.

Because we all have to be in a position to defend ourselves against our own government. And, everybody with any sense at all readily recognizes the imminent threat that our government poses to us all.

And, if we don't need assault rifles to defend ourselves against Obama and the black helicopters, we need assault rifles and a bunch of 30 round magazines to defend ourselves against criminals marauding in our neighborhoods. Because, almost all of us regularly carry assault rifles....or have assault rifles ready in our homes in case the dangerous criminals break into our homes and need to be shot with an assault rifle. Conversely, limousine libertards living in guarded, gated communities are absolutely positive the government will always be there ready to protect each and every citizen on a moment's notice -- just like they were after Katrina hit New Orleans in 2005.

As opposed to just being shot with a 12 gauge shotgun or a 6 shot .357 magnum or a 10 shot Glock 30 in .45 ACP. Each of us shall rush to our assault rifles when the government attacks....or when a burglar kicks in the front door. Originally Posted by timpage
As opposed to libertards who enjoy dictating what other people should or should not allow in their homes.

"During a Google+ Hangout session, Vice President Joe Biden was asked about banning 'assault weapons,' despite the evidence that proves the majority of gun deaths are not the result of people using such weapons.

According to Vice President Biden, this fact proves the weapons have little utility and should not be owned by the general public. A convenient catch-22: assault weapons should be banned because they're dangerous; if assault weapons aren't responsible for many deaths, then apparently people aren't using them and there should be no problem with banning such weapons."

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/01/24/Biden-Admits-Assault-Weapons-Are-Not-Used-In-Majority-Of-Gun-Deaths
As opposed to libertards who enjoy dictating what other people should or should not allow in their homes.

"During a Google+ Hangout session, Vice President Joe Biden was asked about banning 'assault weapons,' despite the evidence that proves the majority of gun deaths are not the result of people using such weapons.

According to Vice President Biden, this fact proves the weapons have little utility and should not be owned by the general public. A convenient catch-22: assault weapons should be banned because they're dangerous; if assault weapons aren't responsible for many deaths, then apparently people aren't using them and there should be no problem with banning such weapons."

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/01/24/Biden-Admits-Assault-Weapons-Are-Not-Used-In-Majority-Of-Gun-Deaths Originally Posted by I B Hankering

I want you to jerk out your AK when the government runs their tank up your ass.
I want you to jerk out your AK when the government runs their tank up your ass. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
As usual you missed the point, Ekim the Inbred. There was no government . . . there were no tanks. Each citizen had to fend for themselves in a lawless environment wherein some of the thugs were the ones wearing badges -- that is the ones who did not run away during the catastrophe.
Nice try strike three.
Timmy why do you do that? You can make a rational case (sometimes you're wrong) but then you go and say something as absurd as "No, actually what we've been told is that the country absolutely cannot survive unless we can all own assault rifles with 30 round magazines.". No one has said that except you and a few other gun grabbers. Why are you afraid of the real argument?
What section of breitbart do you subscribe to Corpy? "Fresh Shit", "Shit We Made Up" or "You Won't Believe This Shit?"
Nice try strike three. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
It's not at all surprising that you're a fan of baseball, Ekim the Inbred. The bat is your favorite "bedroom toy" for when you're flying solo (which is the vast majority of the time), and the bat also serves to remind you of your family tree, you inbred moron!

What section of breitbart do you subscribe to Corpy? "Fresh Shit", "Shit We Made Up" or "You Won't Believe This Shit?"

Don't start no shit. Won't be no shit!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Merriam-Webster describes your dumb golem fuck ass: cretin – dork – idiot – moron – artificial human being – ignoramus – imbecile – dummkopf, etc., etc. Just a reminder, Assup the jackass: you mentally deficient fuck, the highlighted words serve to illustrate your predisposition for such activities (see @: http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1052724698&postcount=78) and attest to your hypocrisy, you pathetic, sub-human golem fuck.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/golem