When a Provider asks for clients picture...what do do do? Why even ask?

How should one interpret when this request is made, even after u have given the provider ur profile information (n references)? Another acceptable screening step, high-fidelity screen? Guys, what would ur reaction b? Ladies, how often do u do this?

Rejection in RW...rejection in the hobby? Maybe time to call it quits...😞
I would not do it. But only you can decide for yourself. She can ask for what ever she wants to. No one says you have to give any information you don't want to. I would suggest to her to get p411
The only time I've ever asked for a pic was when a gent asked me for a face pic.... and it was jokingly
Move on to the next lady. Do NOT give it to her. It's crazy she would ask for a face pic. Does she have her face splattered all over the internet? There are some extremely shady folks in these parts. Keep yourself safe!
She asks for a pic?

A provider has NO BUSINESS asking you for a picture.

Move on and find a provider that values your privacy.
While I would not ask for a face pic I can see why some providers may ask. Hear me out before you pounce lol:

If you don't have any references and need to pass alternate screening then I can see why a provider may ask for a face pic. First one being so she can compare it to who shows up at the door and secondly to compare it to any online images of the client's legal name during a background check and information searches.

From what I have been reading, lots of ladies in other parts of the country screen this way in leu of the references system since they don't trust other providers with their safety.

I see it as a regional thing. Luckily for the OP he is in Texas where many other ladies are available who do not require face pics.
  • L.A.
  • 05-04-2015, 07:51 AM
Guys, what would ur reaction b? Originally Posted by Gottahavit55
My reaction would be laughter. But I do have lots of reviews, lots of posts, and P411.
You have plenty of reviews so I assume you have several references. I don't see why in the P4P world she would want a face pic.

The only thing like this I've ever done was show my DL to a well known reputable provider way way way way way back when I was kinda new to this. I don't think I'd do that now.

Hell I wouldn't send a face pic for any other reason that I'd rather disappoint them in person than ahead of time.
Move on...references are good enough.
  • anita
  • 05-04-2015, 09:55 AM
I'm sorry, but if you are a newbie I am going to need a picture. I most likely have your real world infos, so why not send the picture. I am very discreet.

Otherwise, I don't ask for it. I am starting to ask for a physical description though, when contacting references. I just like to have every info she might need, as to avoid endless back and forth emails.
I ask for aphysical description, but have never asked for a face photo even when sent one. If i can verify you through other means then I do that. I'm not certain I would send one. That's almost as bad as when jobs menial secretary jobs require a headshot. Pass!
I'm sorry, but if you are a newbie I am going to need a picture. I most likely have your real world infos, so why not send the picture. I am very discreet.

Otherwise, I don't ask for it. I am starting to ask for a physical description though, when contacting references. I just like to have every info she might need, as to avoid endless back and forth emails. Originally Posted by anita

He does not have any RW info on the provider if she is smart and if the guy is smart, you would not have any RW info on him, and exactly how does getting a pic from and of a hobbyist help in screening? Maybe to see if he is stupid enough to send a pic with his LE uniform on and badge pinned to his shirt?

IMO, a provider who wants a pic of a hobbyist before she sees him, even if she is discreet and does not share the pic with others, is looking to see what he looks like and if she feels you are not cute enough, then it is time to come up with an excuse as to why she cannot see him.

References from other providers is really sufficient enough for screening purposes, if you are a newbie, never seen a provider before, maybe do a discreet meet and greet in a public place first.

As soon as she asks for a pic, newbie or not, then it is time to move on to the next provider on your list.
  • L.A.
  • 05-04-2015, 10:34 AM

Otherwise, I don't ask for it. I am starting to ask for a physical description though, when contacting references. I just like to have every info she might need, as to avoid endless back and forth emails. Originally Posted by anita
I guess I haven't been a newbie in so long that I'm out of the loop on different screening methods (especially those used for newbies). I honestly don't understand how a picture helps in screening (anybody). I just can't imagine a picture of me floating around out there that is in any way hobby related. It seems like 100% risk for me.
Unprofessional
I run into this a lot, mainly because I AA. ( and please do not turn this in to a race thread) It actually just happened last week. Despite my p411, and all my reviews I still had to go through the AA interrogation. (dick size and pictures...no lie) I didn't send them. I just told her that my reputation on eccie and my p411 should be enough and that if she was concerned about my appearance, that she could contact any of my last 10 providers here or on p411. This girl wasn't a newbie either although she hadn't been reviewed in a while.

I particularly can't stand when a new lady hops on board with no reviews or credibility on this site but wants the same privileges of a well seasoned provider. I get the fact that she wants to screen us guys but how do we screen her? Hobbyist X with 8 reviews on eccie and an account for 8 months will trump Provider X with no reviews, a week on Eccie and a new BP Ad everytime.

My final point don't send her pics, its tacky as hell that she even asked.