What would you do if

Your significant other or wife was a amp worker and got arrested and convicted of prostitution?
Would you stay with her?
No cuz I'd be pissed off that I wasn't getting that good if service at home and having to spend all the money she is bringing home having her coworkers give me that service
At least I would have understood why every time I touched her boobs she would tell me “that’s extra baby”.
Your significant other or wife was a amp worker and got arrested and convicted of prostitution?
Would you stay with her? Originally Posted by yellowfever567
First off me getting married again is just NOT going to happen, but I have dated a few AMP girls over the years and more than one of them have gotten caught up in a sting and been arrested. It made ZERO difference in my relationships with them. I knew going in what they did for a living, and obviously I was fine with it, why would an arrest/conviction change my feelings towards any of them?

And yes I have dated some non AMP hookers over the years and they aren't immune to getting arrested/convicted either. Society already looks down on hookers and whore mongers, I would be a pretty shitty person if I were to dump an SO because she got arrested for something I knew she was doing all along. What society thinks about me just is NOT that important to me.
GaGambler, nice reply. I know a guy whose wife has been arrested twice now....not me and he is contemplating divorce because of the public embarrassment. He begged her to stop however she wouldn’t. The other issue they are facing is possible deportation since this is her second offense.
About 12 years ago I was still single. I was seeing an AMP gal both at the spa and she would stay with me on her off days... usually 1-2 days a week. She offered me $25k cash to marry her so she could get a green card. I contemplated it for a couple days but ultimately declined. My logic was that if we were married and she was arrested, there was a possibility they could come after my assets if the charges were trumped up to some sort of criminal enterprise shit. I probably could have protected myself but it just wasn’t worth the hassle. Soon after she moved back to New Jersey.
Silver Bullet, seen that happen many times both asian women and men. The going rate today is 60 k for a green card. The downside and there are many is that YOU are responsible for her for 10 years. Also, if she gets arrested and you have ties, legally or otherwise you WILL be viewed as a co conspirator. Once they freeze assets your dead. And what happens if a search warrant is issued for your dwelling? The embarrassment alone, omg.
Wow these past couple of threads have been informative. Thanks guys
What would I do if my SO was a amp worker and got arrested and convicted of prostitution?

Sadly, I'd probably be paying less for more and better sex than I am right now!
About 12 years ago I was still single. I was seeing an AMP gal both at the spa and she would stay with me on her off days... usually 1-2 days a week. She offered me $25k cash to marry her so she could get a green card. I contemplated it for a couple days but ultimately declined. My logic was that if we were married and she was arrested, there was a possibility they could come after my assets if the charges were trumped up to some sort of criminal enterprise shit. I probably could have protected myself but it just wasn’t worth the hassle. Soon after she moved back to New Jersey. Originally Posted by Silver Bullet
VERY wise move SB, I have had many similar offers going back decades, anywhere from $10-50K, or even worse, providers that genuinely fell in love and wanted to live "happily ever after" which is the most expensive kind of pussy. lol

The other thing to keep in mind, especially if you have any kind of business, or even any kind of life of your own, by marrying an Asian hooker you just invited the US Government into your life FOREVER. They can go through your books, audit your taxes, search your home for any trumped up reason they like. It's simply NOT worth it at any price.

Not to mention if you accept her money your relationship will ALWAYS be based on that one transaction and you will NEVER have a real marriage. She'll never respect you and she'll always be the "boss" in your relationship and you will never have a say in whether she chooses to keep working, touring, doing overnight dates or even getting herself a REAL boyfriend that she likes and respects. It's a LOSE LOSE situation. Now ask me how I REALLY feel about it. lol
I didn’t go into great detail of my reasoning but I did consider all of the above very good points. In my mind, it would have been largely a financial/FWB type of arrangement. I wasn’t fantasizing about true love and happily ever after.
It’s not worth it even at double the current going rate. Now if I didn’t have a pot to piss in, I might view it differently.