Next Door Addresses AMP Bust

Yesterday on Next Door App, I was reading that an subamp was busted by LE near Frankford and Hillcrest. Then, someone stated 21 was busted, too. I haven’t heard anything about this on any other news channel or media outlet. Just want a confirmation if it’s true.
Well you also had two in Lewsivlle and other threads mention 21 spa and Bali. Also two of the studios were hit. So guessing LE had multiple agency's working this.
OOPS. I was at FOOT RENEW yesterday. I drove around the block before I went in. Once inside I checked all the rooms before activities.
I’ve been texting Jin about the Lewisville location and she confirmed about the ladies getting busted, but couldn’t confirm the Dallas area. Thanks for the update.
I can attest to the amp you refer to is a really good time. In case anyone wanted to know.
What was the name of the place?
Foot Renew. Review to follow soon.
Yesterday on Next Door App, I was reading that an subamp was busted by LE near Frankford and Hillcrest. Then, someone stated 21 was busted, too. I haven’t heard anything about this on any other news channel or media outlet. Just want a confirmation if it’s true. Originally Posted by Joddxxx
true
Foot Renew was the name of the place at Frankford and Hillcrest that got busted?
The AMP at Frankfort & Hillcrest is almost attached to the Dallas police station. The guys could walk over and do a bust.