Waiting is the worse part! :)

Decided to get tested "just because" and be safe in my new hobby. I used a private site and headed to the lab. Now I'm just waiting my required 24-72 hours for my special email. Man, this is the worst!

Just sharing because my hobby fam can relate (I hope)... lol.
But...will the Providers believe you?
Good question. Not sure I'd even say. I did it for my own piece of mind.
I thought maybe you had taken a pregnancy test, and you were waiting for the strip to turn colors.
and im sure every girl that you try to contact now is going to ask you for proof...if they do their research.
Hmmm...never thought of that. Ok, I'm game.

This thread is taking an interesting turn.

and im sure every girl that you try to contact now is going to ask you for proof...if they do their research. Originally Posted by Anastasia Roberts
and im sure every girl that you try to contact now is going to ask you for proof...if they do their research. Originally Posted by Anastasia Roberts
I'm not so sure of that. Maybe a few would but I bet most wouldn't. It's just not part of the normal screening methods.

Screening Question: Do you have any STDs? (Circle one) Yes No Don't Know
If no, please provide a copy of the last STD test you obtained.

yeah, just don't see that happening.
Im not saying like that....silly man.

Since he started a thread about waiting and being nervous about his test...that would make me wonder and yes I would say "hey I saw your post awhile back, since you received it in an email could you copy and past that everything is good?" of coarse they can copy and paste but id still do it if I saw something that referred to a recent test being done.

Checking someones past post is apart of my screening...if your a jackass online then your probably one in person (not talking anyone specific)
OH... I get it. I can see that. That's not the reason I got tested but still I can see it. I've just decided to make it a regular thing per other people's suggestion on these boards. If I'm going to play FS (which I wasn't planning but the little brain got the best of me), I decided I'd make it a regular event.
thats a very smart idea!

its like farting, we all do it and dont talk about it.
Decided to get tested "just because" and be safe in my new hobby. Originally Posted by falconbueller
does anybody really know what time it is?
  • S-Man
  • 04-24-2012, 06:06 PM
OH... I get it. I can see that. That's not the reason I got tested but still I can see it. I've just decided to make it a regular thing per other people's suggestion on these boards. If I'm going to play FS (which I wasn't planning but the little brain got the best of me), I decided I'd make it a regular event. Originally Posted by falconbueller
Okay, you are being proactive and decided to regularly screen yourself. Why is the wait making you nervous?

Last November, I took a break from Christmas shopping to donate blood. I was not nervous waiting for the results of the various screening tests conducted on-site. I knew the results would not prevent me from donating.
So you must have been tested recently, and regularly? And since you have been the nervousness doesn't exist? This is the reason you are so snarky about this guy's post. Right?
Okay, you are being proactive and decided to regularly screen yourself. Why is the wait making you nervous?

Last November, I took a break from Christmas shopping to donate blood. I was not nervous waiting for the results of the various screening tests conducted on-site. I knew the results would not prevent me from donating. Originally Posted by S-Man
Wow. Ok, guess this thread is taking yet another turn. At least I can count on the forum for entertainment. That's what I get for starting the thread I suppose...