Phalloplasty?

• avd
  • 04-26-2012, 08:50 AM
I'm considering getting a phalloplasty to increase the girth and may be an inch or two in length. Mine is about almost 6" long and may be 1"5' thick when erect. Currently, my wife and I have a very healthy sex life and she is happy with my size, may be a little thicker in girth if possible. For me, I've always want a little bigger. She is a very petite woman, 5" ft tall. From reading on the internet, it seems that the procedure is much reliable from a few years ago due to advance in stem cell fat in girth enhancement. What do you think of the procedure? Anyone has done this procedure before? Do you know any good and reputable phalloplastic surgeon in the U.S.? Thank you in advance.
Do what you really want to do, I would pick girth to length any day but both would be phenomenal!
My
My balls have started to..."sag"..a bit with age. Support undies are so...confining and once they're off...well...there the saggy boys are!! Can they do a tuck or lift? I'd be interested in knowing whether I could have my balls enhanced too! A nice set of.....D balls?......would be great but I'd be afraid the girls would just stare at my nuts and not look at my face...errr..head....other head...never mind!
Aside from your hair and nails, your nose, ears and balls continue to grow throughout your lifetime. Not your pecker, just your balls. So when we all turn in to skinny old buttless men with huge ears and noses the big zipper bulge will be all nuts, ladies, so control yourselves.
good luck to ya, avd.

i could stand to be larger, but ain't NO ONE messin' with my junk. definitely not the largest on the block, but it gets hard when i need it to and stays hard until i am ready for it not to be. i'd hate to risk it and 'f' that up. just my .02
this may be the worst thread ever...

topics of discussion:

'my dick is so small i am thinking of spending a few thousand bucks to make it bigger...anybody else do this?'

'my balls have started to sag'

'Support undies are so...confining'

'your balls continue to grow...but not your pecker'

'skinny old buttless men with huge ears and noses'

guess i'll get dinner started...

JPdM
you can't make this stuff up! lol
This is almost as good as the ball waxing thread a few years ago.....
It's like a bunch of old dudes sitting outside a barber shop watching rust.

Or the commercials where the 2 old guys comparing their surgeries. "I had brain surgery, thru my nose."

On another note, I'd like more girth please.
this may be the worst thread ever...

topics of discussion:

'my dick is so small i am thinking of spending a few thousand bucks to make it bigger...anybody else do this?'

'my balls have started to sag'

'Support undies are so...confining'

'your balls continue to grow...but not your pecker'

'skinny old buttless men with huge ears and noses'

guess i'll get dinner started...

JPdM Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
Spooning up some meatballs over there?
Save some money and get your member a tattoo that reads,
"Enlarges to 10" Long x 6" Diam. when used properly."

The surgery or the tatoo will take about the same amount of time to heal.

I would be worried that the stem cell fat used for girth enhancement will leave your member looking puffy or lumpy since the stem cell fat does not get engorged and hard like the rest of your tool. You might end up with a padded hard cock rather than what you are imagining. Further, to date there are no lengthening techniques that result in a hard cock that stands up at attention......so the good news is that it will be easier to pee downward into a toilet while you have a hard-on.

Bottom line: Don't do it unless you have a really good idea of what the results will look like.....Otherwise, you may be limited to only having sex in the dark.