Morning Beauties

Ladies, let's celebrate.the natural beauty that we were all born with! Wake up, clear the eye crusts, and grab your camera phones...here, I'll go first :-)

Nipple shots would be nice and appreciated as well...ijs
Nice change from the T&A pic requests. Not that I am objecting to T&A. But very ballsy yet sexy, Yummy.
Damn, I fucking want you right now.

Great thread, girl. I really do think ladies underestimate how naturally beautiful they are.

Ladies, let's celebrate.the natural beauty that we were all born with! Wake up, clear the eye crusts, and grab your camera phones...here, I'll go first :-) Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Nipple shots would be nice and appreciated as well...ijs Originally Posted by cumalot
Nipple shots can be found on many provider showcases. I feel you though, as I too appreciate women from head to toe. Facetiousness aside, my intention is a sans-makeup, pre-primping look

Cable, I just think there should be a place for both providers and hobbyist who appreciate and celebrate a more natural look. Don't get me wrong though; I LOVE getting dolled-up and feeling like a vixen. But I love myself when I wake up in the morning as well...raccoon eyes and everything...lol

JS, I have high hope for this thread as well. It's silly I should feel this excited about a PG-13 thread on an adult website, but I am...

Okay beautiful ladies...who's next???
aaaahh Yummy, but a slip of the towel, a tug on the sheet or a falling nightgown exposing the suculent nipple of a warm and tender breast as she awakens from a long nights sleep is most appealing....js
Wow! You are so hot Yummy Marie ( =
Thanks Anti :-D

Seriously though...where all my morning beauties at??? Let's go ladies...chop chop!!!
[QUOTE=YummyMarie;3147785Seriou sly though...where all my morning beauties at??? Let's go ladies...chop chop!!![/QUOTE]

It's awful early for most ladies that don't have a kiddo to get ready for school. Hell a lot of ladies think 10 am or Noon is early.
  • Old-T
  • 09-04-2012, 07:21 AM
In a lot of ways I like these photos the best. Of course it's even better seeing that wake up immage in person.
It's awful early for most ladies that don't have a kiddo to get ready for school. Hell a lot of ladies think 10 am or Noon is early. Originally Posted by shorty
Heehee that's true...what was I thinking?!?!?!

I should totally go back to sleep now that I've taken care of the kiddos!!! Me being awake this early is no bueno...people might get used to it and expect me to be a productive member of society. I definitely can't let that happen. Gotta set and keep the bar looowww. Lol...anyone that knows me is chuckling ;-)

Maybe I should rename this thread to "Brunchtime Beauties..."
Those are some amazingly kissable looking lips. Now that would be worth waking up for.

Ladies, let's celebrate.the natural beauty that we were all born with! Wake up, clear the eye crusts, and grab your camera phones...here, I'll go first :-) Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Okay..it's waaaayyyy past morning time! Wake up everyone wake up!!! I can't be the only provider on here confident enough to post natural pics!!!
Yah by all means, post pictures that will guarantee you can be recognized regardless of what you are doing with your day.
No words YM, no words