Do providers have a higher libido than civvie women?

I am very thankful for all of the providers that work hard to keep the hobbyists happy. But it leaves me wondering....because....

The providers I see tend to be ready for me any time that I call, while the civvie women I have known could not even come close to the activity that my providers keep up with.
The providers I see tend to be ready for me any time that I call, while the civvie women I have known could not even come close to the activity that my providers keep up with. Originally Posted by funagain2
Sure the providers are ready to see you. Your bringing Benjamin a long to help you out with them.
^^^^ try more than just one Benji lol.
But um personally mine has always been kind of high even before providing so............
^^^^ try more than just one Benji lol...... Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
I think Benji might have a brother or two, if you're into a family affair GB!!
I have learned a LOT from being in the hobby. God help the man who tries to take me on in the civvie world!
I have personally always had a higher than normal "appetite". I have even been told that I want it "too much" in the civvie world. Is that even Possible?? Lol. you can never have too much! But I do think that as a provider your body gets used to getting it on a more frequent basis and therefore expects/wants it even more.
I think the good ones must, to be successful at this over time, have both a higher appetite and more open mind than the average civvie. I was talking with a couple of providers a while back, and one observed to the other, "we're just wired differently". I think that is probably true.

And yes, the more you get, the more you want, I think that is true for both women and men. Its sort of the flip side of 'use it or lose it'.
Um...NO.

You are paying the provider so she WILL fuck you and pretend she enjoyed it (If she didn't).

Her job is to fuck you and make you feel like a king.

I'm sure some providers do have a higher libido.. but don't forget that providers are humans not robots/fuck machines.
During a conversation with a friend's girlfriend while we were all eating in a restaurant that was rather full I made the statement:

"it is interesting how our society tries to paint a picture that women do not like sex"

Her reply excitingly and a little loud: "women love sex just as much as men do"

Now the girlfriend has realized she made the statement somewhat loud and is bent over blushing. I am looking around the rather nice restaurant and some of the males in the room had perked their heads up. Some of the females in the room I noticed that were just about to take a bite of food had stopped. I laughed because I imagined these other people in the restaurant thought the conversation is heading in a direction most wanted to listen in on.
Providers definetly have a higher sex drive!
I'm gald most the ladies on ECCIE enjoy the hobby.

Opps! Wrong hobby.
And that is why we hobby...providers have the great sex drive, thus we seek them out. If civilian ladies had the great sex drive, we would not be seeking them out, or rather, would not have reasons to seek them out.
I think Benji might have a brother or two, if you're into a family affair GB!! Originally Posted by shorty