Ladies - what's your best feature?

Ladies you all know what your best tangible feature...(no not your vah-jayjay)...we all know that's the honey pot...

..You know that thing you have that just know drives us men crazy and has been the thing you are probably most complimented on...... it can be anything...your hair, your eyes, height, calves, lips (on your face), smile, tits, ass, legs, feet etc. etc...

If you feel comfortable post a pic of your best feature...
If personality isn't in the top 3, the rest doesn't matter.

Ooops. I'm not a lady.

Sorry....
my assssssssssssssssss///lol
I would have to say my smile and my abs. Plus my very bubbly sweet personality.
Mines a toss up with my ass and my eyes! Well, I have a fab personality too!
Mine would have to be.....

my eyes......

my smile.....
My face.

Sorry no pics
  • Gbfsl
  • 09-22-2014, 03:57 AM
Don't mean to get off subject, but this reminded me of one of my favorite jokes.

A young man moved from his parents home into a new apartment of his own and went to the lobby to put his name on his mailbox. While there, an attractive young lady came out of the apartment next to the mailboxes, wearing a robe.
The boy smiled at the young woman and she started a conversation with him. As they talked, her robe slipped open, and it was obvious that she had nothing else on.
The poor kid broke into a sweat trying to maintain eye contact. After a few minutes, she placed her hand on his arm and said, 'Let's go to my apartment, I hear someone coming.'
He followed her into her apartment; she closed the door and leaned against it, allowing her robe to fall off completely. Now nude, she purred at him, 'What would you say is my best feature?' Flustered and embarrassed, he finally squeaked, 'It's got to be your ears.'
Astounded, and a little hurt she asked, 'My ears? Look at these breasts; they are full and 100% natural. I work out every day and my butt is firm and solid. Look at my skin - no blemishes anywhere.
How can you think that the best part of my body is my ears?'
Clearing his throat, he stammered .... 'Outside, when you said you heard someone coming.... that was me..
Gbsfl...that is too funny! Gotta clean the coffee off my screen now!
my assssssssssssssssss///lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
I would agree Dallas! Of course your determination to try and fuck me to death isn't bad either LOL
My ass and bright hazel eyes!!